UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Mats from WB Performance!

Old 08-12-2014 | 06:37 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Tanikins07
Paid in full for LHD Red mats.
Thanks!

I have about 3 sets of Red LHD mats I can ship before they are back to Pre-orders!

Old 08-12-2014 | 08:10 AM

Wow scheduled delivery 19th of august....Summer in GREECE
I got to wait a little longer...
Old 08-12-2014 | 08:56 AM

hi Si - got the ParcelForce email on Fri 8 Aug but the track my item link is blank. Have they collected my order from you?

Just tried manually typing in the tracker number and found that they "attempted delivery" on monday but "unable due to weather". It says they then "attempted delivery" today but "Address problem - unable to locate premises"

Never has any parcel company say they can't find me before (going by the ParcelForce email, you have given them all the info they need)!

I'll phone them tomorrow but it looks like the issue is down to the local delivery driver not wanting to do his full round so he could get back to the depot by 4pm (going by the times on the tracking site)

Hope parcelfarce do better with the rest of the deliveries!
Old 08-12-2014 | 11:50 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Vagelis
Sorry its taking so long to Greece!

Originally Posted by s3swiss
hi Si - got the ParcelForce email on Fri 8 Aug but the track my item link is blank. Have they collected my order from you?

Just tried manually typing in the tracker number and found that they "attempted delivery" on monday but "unable due to weather". It says they then "attempted delivery" today but "Address problem - unable to locate premises"

Never has any parcel company say they can't find me before (going by the ParcelForce email, you have given them all the info they need)!

I'll phone them tomorrow but it looks like the issue is down to the local delivery driver not wanting to do his full round so he could get back to the depot by 4pm (going by the times on the tracking site)

I can't see what the issue is either - let me know what they say and I will escalate it to the local Rep if there's any more problems!

Si
Old 08-12-2014 | 01:35 PM

Fitted mine tonight, amazing mats.

So scary cutting the carpet but a small price to pay.

If the mats wear out and I can't buy another set I'll be forced to renew the carpet

What kind of lifespan do people expect to get out if these mats?

Great service from Si as always.
Old 08-13-2014 | 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by Vagelis' timestamp='1407859805' post='23283534
Sorry its taking so long to Greece!

Originally Posted by s3swiss

I can't see what the issue is either - let me know what they say and I will escalate it to the local Rep if there's any more problems!

Si
spoke to our depot this morning. Apparently the regular driver is on holiday and their relief driver "doesn't have a satnav"!!! Given them road by road directions so hoping they will be at home today
Not your fault in any way - your address details were spot-on and included the postcode which would take them to my door. Still can't believe a company like Parcelforce expect their driver's to bring their own satnavs to work!
Cheers for sorting this bulk buy for us all
Old 08-13-2014 | 03:37 AM
UK Trader

Hopefully it will be delivered today then!
Old 08-13-2014 | 03:51 AM

Hi Has anyone installed these in an AP1 can't seem to find 2 holes to put gromits in just one, and it does not seem to be in the right place?
I would like to know before cutting up the carpet. Anyone?
Old 08-13-2014 | 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by stenka
Hi Has anyone installed these in an AP1 can't seem to find 2 holes to put gromits in just one, and it does not seem to be in the right place?
I would like to know before cutting up the carpet. Anyone?
All UK cars are AP1's

What year is yours?

Mines a MY06 (facelift) and the holes were in the right place. They were very difficult to feel though (they are about the size of a square pea).
Old 08-13-2014 | 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by StormS2000' timestamp='1407612564' post='23279969
[quote name='Si@Hendy Performance' timestamp='1405708416' post='23249765']
Hope so - will check again after the weekend!
I got the UPS email yesterday.
Thanks!
Awesome! [/quote]
Just received mine!

Genuine Mats from WB Performance!-ckshtf0l.jpg

Thanks, Si! Good job!

Quick Reply: Genuine Mats from WB Performance!