UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Mats from WB Performance!

Old 07-10-2014 | 07:14 AM

received my two sets of mats yesterday. unbelievable, takes longer for me to get things within California! much thanks, Si! appreciate all your hard work in managing this group buy!
Old 07-10-2014 | 08:31 AM

Got my set by pestering the hell outta some poor bloke selling his car elsewhere, even now I still look at the mats and think 'result' they truly finish the interior of the 2000 perfectly...
Old 07-10-2014 | 12:37 PM
Member (Premium)
10 Year Member

Finnaly got them fitted. Seems I have the only S2000 in the world without the cutouts in the chassis for the plastic screw mounts!

There was one on the drivers side for the JDM mats, single post job. I ended up drilling and tapping directly into the chassis frame to mount the guides.
Old 07-10-2014 | 02:22 PM

U need to handle more group buys
Old 07-10-2014 | 09:11 PM
Community Organizer
10 Year Member

I wish to purchase a LHD Black set please - located in South San Francisco, CA. Thank you.
Old 07-10-2014 | 09:11 PM

Missed ups delivery yesterday after it was in customs for 2 days. UPS charged $27 for customs and brokerage fee. This was new to me. The worst part is that they take only cheque or money order. Have to go back again tomorrow.

Just a heads up for folks in the US.

Cheers
Rored
Old 07-10-2014 | 11:31 PM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by agent
Don't be, I'm just amazed at the delivery system in whole
Hopefully you should have them now?!

Originally Posted by Trustd_1
received my two sets of mats yesterday. unbelievable, takes longer for me to get things within California! much thanks, Si! appreciate all your hard work in managing this group buy!
Your very welcome!

Originally Posted by fullleather
Got my set by pestering the hell outta some poor bloke selling his car elsewhere, even now I still look at the mats and think 'result' they truly finish the interior of the 2000 perfectly...
They are great mats aren't they??!

Originally Posted by Stoatmaster
Finnaly got them fitted. Seems I have the only S2000 in the world without the cutouts in the chassis for the plastic screw mounts!

There was one on the drivers side for the JDM mats, single post job. I ended up drilling and tapping directly into the chassis frame to mount the guides.
They do need a little installing on the earlier cars but its not a massive job - and well worth it!

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
U need to handle more group buys
let me know what you need/want and I will see what I can do

Originally Posted by darkfalcon
I wish to purchase a LHD Black set please - located in South San Francisco, CA. Thank you.
That's no problem - I still have stock unallocated of the Black LHD, please see the first few posts on this thread for payment instructions

Originally Posted by rored
Missed ups delivery yesterday after it was in customs for 2 days. UPS charged $27 for customs and brokerage fee. This was new to me. The worst part is that they take only cheque or money order. Have to go back again tomorrow.

Just a heads up for folks in the US.

Cheers
Rored
Its strange how only some people are having to pay the import duty overseas - I used the same document info for everyone, UPS must be choosey I guess

Thanks again to everyone who has taken part of the biggest group buy on the S2000 forum! (its still ok to place more orders - I have ordered plenty of each type of mat!!)
Old 07-11-2014 | 06:06 AM

Si payment sent for a Lhd red set hope I'm not too late if I am please let me know
Old 07-11-2014 | 06:39 AM
Community Organizer
10 Year Member

Thanks! I have confirmed my paypal payment to the PayPal address on Page 1. I have ordered the LHD Black version, PAID in full.
Old 07-11-2014 | 07:42 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

I wish to purchase a LHD Black set please - located in Walnut Creek, CA. Thank you.

I'm unable to determine the exact amount of USA $ required.

Can you please confirm the $ ammount. And also confirm you have them in stock.

Quick Reply: Genuine Mats from WB Performance!