UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Honda Parts Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 02:11 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by gtman
A new exhaust is not urgent. It had a slight leak when MOT'ed in December so I have 6 months to get it sorted but over the past few weeks it has got noticeably worse, so at the moment the noise is just slightly annoying.

When you say a few weeks what timescales are we looking at?

Also, if I was to drive down to your new workshop once it is open, will it still be £300 for the exhaust plus fitting? Any idea what the charge for fitting would be?

Thanks
Hi!

Yes - the price stands, unless Honda do something crazy in the next few weeks with prices (unlikely!) The Honda system quotes 0.7h to fit it so providing there are now other issues your looking in the region of £47 + vat.

We have a Honda Tech already set up to come over when we are open, and the ramps "should" arrive in the next few weeks, once they are here we can start booking!

I'm a bit excited
Old 06-23-2017, 02:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda S2000 V1 Diamond cut wheels

Morning Simon I just phoned, however you was in a meeting, so here goes can you PM the price for a set of 2005 Wheels, S2000 V1 Stagered set up. The part numbers are I believe as follows -

Rear - PFKL586057 - DISK, RR. ALUMINIUM WHEEL (17X8 1/2JJ) (ASAHI)
Front - PFKL604980 - DISK, FR. ALUMINIUM WHEEL (17X7 JJ) (ASAHI)

Part numbers taken fron Lings so should be correct.

Can you confirm if you have thwe MF10' in a stagered set up ? and prive for a set of four.

Kind regards Wayne
Old 06-23-2017, 02:34 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Hi!

Yes - the price stands, unless Honda do something crazy in the next few weeks with prices (unlikely!) The Honda system quotes 0.7h to fit it so providing there are now other issues your looking in the region of £47 + vat.

We have a Honda Tech already set up to come over when we are open, and the ramps "should" arrive in the next few weeks, once they are here we can start booking!

I'm a bit excited
Hi Si

I have just been told by my local Honda dealer that they have been told by Honda that an exhaust would not be available until December! They did say that if an order is placed they didn't expect it would take 6 months to be delivered. I am guessing that the same situation would apply to you?

Thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Hawki
Morning Simon I just phoned, however you was in a meeting, so here goes can you PM the price for a set of 2005 Wheels, S2000 V1 Stagered set up. The part numbers are I believe as follows -

Rear - PFKL586057 - DISK, RR. ALUMINIUM WHEEL (17X8 1/2JJ) (ASAHI)
Front - PFKL604980 - DISK, FR. ALUMINIUM WHEEL (17X7 JJ) (ASAHI)

Part numbers taken fron Lings so should be correct.

Can you confirm if you have thwe MF10' in a stagered set up ? and prive for a set of four.

Kind regards Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Lings parts numbers are not real Honda numbers!

But I can get the correct ones with the reg from my old MY05 easier enough!

£377.26 x 2 Front
£398.82 x 2 Rear

I can offer 10% off these prices.

Do you mean Mugen MF10's these are discontinued last time I checked - but there was chat about Kings buying a load and getting them made again for the US guys,
Old 06-23-2017, 04:08 AM
UK Trader

Hi Si

I have just been told by my local Honda dealer that they have been told by Honda that an exhaust would not be available until December! They did say that if an order is placed they didn't expect it would take 6 months to be delivered. I am guessing that the same situation would apply to you?

Thanks
It was 2 weeks when I checked it yesterday, seems someone else has brought one!

The ETA is a set date (6 months) that the Honda system pops in for large items that are not in stock in UK or EU. I would expect it within 6-8 weeks as it would come via Sea - I have a good relationship with the logistic guys at HLC (Honda logistics).

I have ordered a few engine blocks (AP1) recently and the said 6 months and turned up in a few weeks - these are smaller so Air is possible
Old 06-23-2017, 04:25 AM

It was 2 weeks when I checked it yesterday, seems someone else has brought one!

The ETA is a set date (6 months) that the Honda system pops in for large items that are not in stock in UK or EU. I would expect it within 6-8 weeks as it would come via Sea - I have a good relationship with the logistic guys at HLC (Honda logistics).

I have ordered a few engine blocks (AP1) recently and the said 6 months and turned up in a few weeks - these are smaller so Air is possible
If that is the case then can you get one ordered? The £299 does include VAT?

Hopefully by the time it arrives your new workshop should then be open and I can arrange for you guys to fit it as well.

Let me know what information you need from me.

Thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 04:48 AM
UK Trader

If that is the case then can you get one ordered? The £299 does include VAT?

Hopefully by the time it arrives your new workshop should then be open and I can arrange for you guys to fit it as well.

Let me know what information you need from me.

Thanks
Yes - that's VAT included.
If you send an email with all your details I can raise an invoice, as we will need payment up front prior to ordering I'm afraid.

eshop@hendy-group.com

Si
Old 06-23-2017, 04:55 AM

What details do you need? Just name, address & phone number? Anything else?
Old 06-23-2017, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile s2000 V1 Wheels

Hi Wayne,

Lings parts numbers are not real Honda numbers!

But I can get the correct ones with the reg from my old MY05 easier enough!

£377.26 x 2 Front
£398.82 x 2 Rear

I can offer 10% off these prices.

Do you mean Mugen MF10's these are discontinued last time I checked - but there was chat about Kings buying a load and getting them made again for the US guys,
Simon -

I have it on good athority that the Honda Wheels are now not made by Enkie and are made by a third party can you please confirm this, before i proceed. as I was told they are made by "ASAHI". ? so.

I also heard thast the US guys were getting some MF10's made up, ordered by Kings but ive heard nothing since. Is is possible to look into this.

Kind regards Wayne and thank you for your time.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:12 AM
UK Trader

What details do you need? Just name, address & phone number? Anything else?
Yes that's it

Quick Reply: Genuine Honda Parts Thread