UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Honda Parts Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 03:46 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by keov
AP2 Front Bumper to AUS possible?
I can ship to Australia - but because of the length of the box/package you will end up paying double the price for the shipping! Drop me a PM with your address and I can quote!

Originally Posted by DillonS2000
Set of engine and gearbox mounts?
I can offer Honda or Mugen ones - drop me a PM and I can get some prices to you..
Old 06-15-2014, 12:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to see the spoon braces in at Hendy on friday! Waiting on faimold and mats.... :-) Si did I order the transmission brace too? If not can you pop it on the next order for me please (AllBracedUp.Com)

looking forward to getting it all done over 1 weekend :-)
Old 06-15-2014, 09:06 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by weatyGT
Great to see the spoon braces in at Hendy on friday! Waiting on faimold and mats.... :-) Si did I order the transmission brace too? If not can you pop it on the next order for me please (AllBracedUp.Com)

looking forward to getting it all done over 1 weekend :-)
Cool - did you want to get the Spoon tunnel brace or the Hardrace one ?
Old 06-15-2014, 09:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure they both do a very similar job, be nice to have all spoon braces :-) maybe you could explore the best possible price for the larger spoon dbw throttle body....
Old 06-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by loops
Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance' timestamp='1402325468' post='23196007
[quote name='loops' timestamp='1402170400' post='23194213']
Si

What's the current price for the following part?

32204-S2A-010 SUB-WIRE, HARDTOP

I bought the other half of the harness from you a while back and am only just getting round to completing the job. However I have found that I do need this bit, as the wiring in the car I thought I would connect to has the wrong connectors

It is for a '99 model S2000

Many thanks

Lynne
Hello Lynne!

Nice to hear from you!

The 32204-S2A-010 SUB-WIRE, HARDTOP is superceeded to 32204-S2A-306 and I have one in stock

Its £75.66 + £3.95 delivery - but I will do it for £73.95 with royal mail included?

Please paypal - eshop@hendy-group.com with either of the part numbers above and I will get it sent out asap!

Si
Si

Thank you for responding.

I have made the payment to the email address as requested, I couldn't find any way of annotating the PayPal payment its-self, but I hope it will be obvious!

All going well that's the final cable I need, as long as the bit to the window has the correct fittings, and I'll only know that for certain once I have received this one!

Lynne
[/quote]

Si

Thanks for the cable, just out of interest.....how much would the next part cost, the bit that joins it to the heated rear window? It appears (yet again) that the cable that came with the window doesn't have the same connectors as the cable you have just supplied I am determined to get this connected now I have started!

Lynne
Old 06-15-2014, 12:44 PM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by weatyGT
I'm sure they both do a very similar job, be nice to have all spoon braces :-) maybe you could explore the best possible price for the larger spoon dbw throttle body....
Ok - I will have a look and see what I can come up with!

Originally Posted by loops
Si

Thanks for the cable, just out of interest.....how much would the next part cost, the bit that joins it to the heated rear window? It appears (yet again) that the cable that came with the window doesn't have the same connectors as the cable you have just supplied I am determined to get this connected now I have started!

Lynne
Hi Lynne,

If you could send me a PM with your reg number - I will have to check the part numbers I have supplied to you and what you have there. We will get to the bottom of it? Maybe some photos over to me could help, if you want to try a different cable then you can send that one back f you haven't damaged the packaging too much?

Si
Old 06-16-2014, 09:39 AM

Hello Si.

Quick question. Not too stupid I hope.

I want a full set of brake pad shims. I've found the items on your website - H06455S2A000 (front) and H06435S2A000 (rears) - but do I need to order one of each or two of each to get everything I need?.

Thanks in advance
Paul
Old 06-16-2014, 10:23 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by nilep
Hello Si.

Quick question. Not too stupid I hope.

I want a full set of brake pad shims. I've found the items on your website - H06455S2A000 (front) and H06435S2A000 (rears) - but do I need to order one of each or two of each to get everything I need?.

Thanks in advance
Paul
Hi Paul - one of each item above will be enough for the whole car!

Old 06-18-2014, 10:41 AM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

Hi Si. Back on p86 of this thread (iirc) you quoted £16 for the passenger side dash cover. I've snapped mine on the clip so can you order me one please? (Black)

(Sorry to be a bit vague but broadband is playing up so I can't find link currently).

Cheers
Old 06-19-2014, 02:45 AM

Si, I'm after a clear side indicator and also one of the five bolt assemblies that holds the top of the front bumper in place.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Genuine Honda Parts Thread