UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Honda Parts Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 06:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi there, would you be able to get hold if a facelift oem front lip in formula red?

Cheers

Kristian
Old 04-23-2014, 07:59 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by weatyGT
Hi Si,

ill be over friday morning so not to distrupt the afternoons lunch areangements. We discussed fitting the miltek before, do you think we have this done before the meeting at the ace cafe on sunday 4th?? iirc we have approx 50 s2000 going! -)

Friday lunch is now a meeting with a Supplier and a Racing Driver and after that I'm planning on finishing a little earlier to view a car

Early as poss Friday would be great! I can book you in to have it fitted Friday Morning at Portsmouth - but I can't remember your reg etc If you want to ring me I can put you in touch with Karen and she can book you in if they can!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:02 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by rjkoneill
Hello Si

I am looking for a CR Spoiler for my car.

is this something you could get?
I have checked this previously and its not cheap - as it comes in many multiple parts! In fact I think its a few pages back !

Originally Posted by KristianP
Hi there, would you be able to get hold if a facelift oem front lip in formula red?

Cheers

Kristian
See the link below :-

http://www.hendyperformance.co.uk/pr...h08f01s2a641y1
Old 04-23-2014, 08:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bits arrived yesterday Si - thankyou!!
Andy
Old 04-23-2014, 08:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
I have checked this previously and its not cheap - as it comes in many multiple parts! In fact I think its a few pages back !
thanks Si. shame its only available in blue.

I will keep it in mind. seen a place in the US selling it. may have to look at importing one. dont think it will work out much cheaper with postage and duty though.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:17 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by weatyGT' timestamp='1398248853' post='23125726
Hi Si,

ill be over friday morning so not to distrupt the afternoons lunch areangements. We discussed fitting the miltek before, do you think we have this done before the meeting at the ace cafe on sunday 4th?? iirc we have approx 50 s2000 going! -)

Friday lunch is now a meeting with a Supplier and a Racing Driver and after that I'm planning on finishing a little earlier to view a car

Early as poss Friday would be great! I can book you in to have it fitted Friday Morning at Portsmouth - but I can't remember your reg etc If you want to ring me I can put you in touch with Karen and she can book you in if they can!
lets make it happpen. :-)
Old 04-24-2014, 03:33 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by sound_wave
Bits arrived yesterday Si - thankyou!!
Andy
Great! Thanks for the custom!

Originally Posted by rjkoneill
Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance' timestamp='1398268925' post='23126252
thanks Si. shame its only available in blue.

I will keep it in mind. seen a place in the US selling it. may have to look at importing one. dont think it will work out much cheaper with postage and duty though.
Just the Spoiler in Apex Blue Pear is £570 + vat , you also need 6 parts of the side supports (3 per side) these are £380 + vat...

Thats without any of the fitting hardware (bolts etc) and the tougher springs to help release the boot....

Let me know!

lets make it happpen. :-)
One exhaust is on its way to the service department at Portsmouth now! Don't forget the photos and videos of the fitting and the Grin on your face

Nice to see you as ever!

Si
Old 04-24-2014, 03:57 AM

Cheers Si looking forward to it... dont make me have to buy a decat and ecu fix from someone else... :-) ill pop in again once the exhaust is done and also to pay for the Spoon calipers spacers and wheel black nsx wheel nuts.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:59 AM
UK Trader

Cheers Si looking forward to it... dont make me have to buy a decat and ecu fix from someone else... :-) ill pop in again once the exhaust is done and also to pay for the Spoon calipers spacers and wheel black nsx wheel nuts.
No problem - Did we say 15mm front and rear spacers or just front ones?

Let me know and I will get them ordered today.

Si
Old 04-24-2014, 11:17 AM

I think the minimum spacers (front and rear) required for the spoon calipers to fit... can we get away with 10mm??

Quick Reply: Genuine Honda Parts Thread