UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Honda Parts Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 08:15 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick Graves
Hi Si,

It's a long story, but basically using DW1 is an absolute no-no in the SH-AWD diff with its hypoid & clutch packs. Acura recommends its own DPSF (NOT the sane as Honda DPSF!) and I think that Honda UK has not properly communicated this fact to the dealers. Z1 is supposed to be a special order for KB1s, but every time one tries...

If you could please, I'll happily swap the four x litre DW1s you sent.

Many thanks,
I have placed the order, we get 2 vans a week from Exeter so I will give you a shout.

I am popping into another dealer tomorrow on the way in as my Accord is being a little awkward on cold starts (EGR valve?) and will speak to the parts/techs there at the same time to see there experiences.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:19 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by noodels
Originally Posted by mitch028' timestamp='1388681044' post='22946567
Hi, sorry I don't have the part number but would it be possible to get a price for a TDC sensor for my MY06 s2000??

Cheers.
look here for part numbers>>>>>>>>>>>lings honda parts uk

Originally Posted by mitch028' timestamp='1388682702' post='22946616
Originally Posted by noodels
[quote name='mitch028' timestamp='1388681044' post='22946567']
Hi, sorry I don't have the part number but would it be possible to get a price for a TDC sensor for my MY06 s2000??

Cheers.
look here for part numbers>>>>>>>>>>>lings honda parts uk
Cheers for that buddy!!
[/quote]

Also if you want to be clever and save me having to re look them up - once you are in the lings webpage - look at the address bar and remove the characters "_pfk"

In other words:-

"honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php"

becomes:-

"honda_car_parts_selection.php"

Instant Genuine Honda Part numbers

Old 01-02-2014, 08:21 AM
UK Trader

As a rule of thumb I will always beat lings by at least 5% and be competitive on the shipping rates

Old 01-02-2014, 09:51 AM

Received 58 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by Nick Graves' timestamp='1388680847' post='22946560

Hi Si,

It's a long story, but basically using DW1 is an absolute no-no in the SH-AWD diff with its hypoid & clutch packs. Acura recommends its own DPSF (NOT the sane as Honda DPSF!) and I think that Honda UK has not properly communicated this fact to the dealers. Z1 is supposed to be a special order for KB1s, but every time one tries...

If you could please, I'll happily swap the four x litre DW1s you sent.

Many thanks,
I have placed the order, we get 2 vans a week from Exeter so I will give you a shout.

I am popping into another dealer tomorrow on the way in as my Accord is being a little awkward on cold starts (EGR valve?) and will speak to the parts/techs there at the same time to see there experiences.
Thanks Si.

I was in contact with Johanna Jolley at Honda Tech, if that's any help. There is a lube chart from Honda that confirms it, but trying to get Z1 this side of Honda Russia seems nigh-on impossible.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by DaveB' timestamp='1388656276' post='22946171
Looking to replace the weatherstrip on the front lip splitter (P/N 08F03-SHJ-1100D). Tried Dealer who couldn't help, only place can find it is on hardtopguy.com in the US. Can you source it?
Hi Dave,

I may be able to order it from Honda, as I have ordered a few CR parts and they have arrived recently - BUT, I have sold these too other s2k owners :- the Mugen replacement lip/splitter moulding (as used on the FN2 models) and no one has said anything negative about it so I think it will do fine!

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/hendy-p...ing-kit-4.html

I have those in stock - £13.49 inc royal mail delivery - Please paypal eshop@hendy-group.com to order - "Spoiler Gasket".

Hi Simon,

That Mugen kit looks perfect. Can I order a front gasket from you please?

Cheers.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:05 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by DaveB
Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance' timestamp='1388658518' post='22946176
[quote name='DaveB' timestamp='1388656276' post='22946171']
Looking to replace the weatherstrip on the front lip splitter (P/N 08F03-SHJ-1100D). Tried Dealer who couldn't help, only place can find it is on hardtopguy.com in the US. Can you source it?
Hi Dave,

I may be able to order it from Honda, as I have ordered a few CR parts and they have arrived recently - BUT, I have sold these too other s2k owners :- the Mugen replacement lip/splitter moulding (as used on the FN2 models) and no one has said anything negative about it so I think it will do fine!

http://www.civinfo.c...ting-kit-4.html

I have those in stock - £13.49 inc royal mail delivery - Please paypal eshop@hendy-group.com to order - "Spoiler Gasket".

Hi Simon,

That Mugen kit looks perfect. Can I order a front gasket from you please?

Cheers.
[/quote]

Yes - sure!

Please paypal £13.49 to eshop@hendy-group.com - with Mugen Gasket in the notes section, I'll get it in the post asap!

Si
Old 01-03-2014, 05:59 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Nick Graves
Thanks Si.

I was in contact with Johanna Jolley at Honda Tech, if that's any help. There is a lube chart from Honda that confirms it, but trying to get Z1 this side of Honda Russia seems nigh-on impossible.
Understood Nick.

Seems this is a known supercession issue in a few dealerships and your right in saying about getting hold of that oil is tricky indeed. According to the system Exeter have sent the oil across to us, so hopefully we can get you sorted at least!

Si
Old 01-03-2014, 06:36 AM

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts

Hi Si, Happy New Year !

Hope you are well and that Santa brought you everything you wanted.

I was wondering about carpet brackets, my carpet floats all over the shop, so do you know if you can get hold of the two pins with screws and plugs that fit on the cross member ?

No rush, the S' isn't back on the road until the country stops being like Mordor
Old 01-03-2014, 07:39 AM
UK Trader

Hi Ben!

Its not that bad! - great weather for an HRV (my wifes) with bald tyres luckily its gutless!

I will see what I can do - most of the S2000 mats are all discontinued but I will see what I can dig out!

Si
Old 01-03-2014, 07:42 AM
UK Trader

Silly server double posting thing!

Quick Reply: Genuine Honda Parts Thread