UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

MY2000 Silverstone S2000 for Sale - Mileage 122k

Old 05-27-2015, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY2000 Silverstone S2000 for Sale - Mileage 122k

Hi all thanks for clicking. First thing I should mention is that i'm in no particular hurry to sell as I have 9 whole months (I knew getting married would force me to this!) to get rid!

Car is as Described, MY00 Silverstone S2k with 122k Miles on the clock and Red/Black Interior, the car has had 11 owners including myself.

Car is completely standard, and in very good condition, MOT is due in August, however it passed its MOT last year with no advisories and I have taken very good care when driving her. I bought the car last August and am sadly having to sell due to my overactive loins.

Good points:

Car runs really well, has never failed me. Pulls very well and doesn't burn much oil.

Just had read 3/4 of car resprayed/retreated. The main reason for doing this was to repair some minor rust on the rear wheel arches (have had rusted panels cut out and replaced) and to repair a scratch I managed to put in the driver side door with my laptop bag (I was furious). Cost me £1100 for the work.

Have had the wheels refurbed 2 days ago (I used my car for my wedding car on the 23rd of May so I wanted it to look mint) which cost me £75 a corner, they've done a superb job, they look brand new.

Replaced the knock sensor about 6 weeks ago as the last one had deteriorated.

Have replaced the oil filter twice and done a complete oil change both times since I bought it a year ago, in that time the car has covered 10k miles.

Roof is 3 years old, however is in good condition and doesn't leak. It also has a rear glass panel.

Bad points:

Only have a part service history.

Only have one key, am happy to take the cost of a new key/fob off the price or get the buyer a replacement included with the sale.

The rear CV joints need swapping as there is a minor vibration under heavy load (fairly common issue which I've just not got round to sorting). By no means is it urgent, as the vibration isn't bad at all.

There is a minor scratch on the passenger side front corner, it is about 1 inch in length (it isn't very noticeable at all, I will add a picture of it later).

Slightly worn driver side bolster (no more than usual with a car of this age).

That's about it really. I am incredibly proud of the way this car looks now, as I have invested a lot of time and money into it.

I'm looking for £4750. As i am in no hurry at all, I may consider a very very near offer, but nothing daft.

Pictures below, these were taken before I had the wheels refurbed. So even though they look slightly bubbled here, they are now in mint condition:

Attachment 179941

MY2000 Silverstone S2000 for Sale - Mileage 122k-v6j29q9.jpg

Attachment 179943

MY2000 Silverstone S2000 for Sale - Mileage 122k-hjqf4ly.jpg

Attachment 179945

If you zoom in quite far on this photo, you can see the scratch on the front of the front wheel arch at about 8 o'clock.

Attachment 179946

Thanks for all your time!

As I have said I will upload more images, including the newly refurbed wheels when I can.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the car is currently located in the High Wycombe area, I am happy to take people for a test drive.

I will not let anybody drive it unless they bring proof of insurance.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:17 AM

Bump.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:06 AM

Hey, is the car still for sale? If so is p/x on the table at all? (330 CI)
Old 07-13-2015, 12:09 AM

Price reduced to £4600 due to my wife pressuring me to sell!

I genuinely think this is a fair price for the work that's been done on this car, had a couple of people very interested but unable to buy due to me being out of the country!
Old 07-17-2015, 06:24 AM

Bump! Price reduced to 4500 as i've seen a car I would like to purchase!
Old 07-17-2015, 06:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Viper_Rage
Price reduced to £4600 due to my wife pressuring me to sell!

I genuinely think this is a fair price for the work that's been done on this car, had a couple of people very interested but unable to buy due to me being out of the country!
Be very careful of the "I am currently out of the country" scam.

GLWTS - it looks in better fettle than my 08