UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

GB: Polishing, Waxing & Cleaning

Old 03-14-2005, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GB: Polishing, Waxing & Cleaning

Hi all

As spring time is approaching and the weather is getting better I thought I would organise a GB for some good products. You can buy anything you want and you will get a 10% discount on all of them and not only selected products! My own website tells you more about the products that I use and feel free to browse it and see if you like the results. (click the www link next to PM, email and ignore buttons)

If you have any questions on which products to use you can ask me and I'll try to answer them or you can get in touch with Alex who is also very knowledgeable about the products and has his car at many shows during the year. The GB will run for 2 weeks and you will need to see which products you wish to buy, download the PDF form (no online payment yet), fill out the details, add up the total, take off 10% and send a cheque for this amount. One thing which you must do is mention my name on the form, Rahul, and please don't forget to give him your address!

One more thing. There are many more products listed on the form than the website so please print that off first before you research the items on the website as you will no doubt find hidden gems if you are into serious cleaning. Some of the items may not be in stock but I have a promise that they will be delivered no later than 2 weeks after your order is received. Lastly can you please put you name down if you are going to place an order and also please list the items that you are in need of. Alex will be keeping an eye out on this thread and order any items when he sees that the required quantity of an items exceeds his stock.

Happy shopping.

Serious Performance Link
Old 03-14-2005, 08:47 AM

Rahul, I've got a clay bar, and want some lubricant to use with it.

What do I need?
Old 03-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Rahul, you know alex offers 10% off to all s2kuk members anyway, right? Details on the s2kuk site, Under Suppliers in the Benefits section http://www.s2kuk.com
Old 03-14-2005, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by GTFCTIM,Mar 14 2005, 05:47 PM
Rahul, I've got a clay bar, and want some lubricant to use with it.

What do I need?
Meguiar's Qucik Detail is very good to use or a bottle mixed with car shampoo and water will do the job. Depends on the clay bar, with the Zaino one the latter is fine with most others I would suggest a QD and they have some on that site.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle,Mar 14 2005, 06:01 PM
Rahul, you know alex offers 10% off to all s2kuk members anyway, right? Details on the s2kuk site, Under Suppliers in the Benefits section http://www.s2kuk.com
yup, I am aware of this but I think some of these people here still haven't joined. Actually I have joined but not sent off the cheque yet. Do I need to wait until April to join or does my membership run from the day I pay for 12 months?
Old 03-14-2005, 10:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

meguiars prices he has on th esite are high even when you take off the 10% i will get a list together of what i pay and post so you can make a comparsion.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:28 AM

Rahula,

Seeing as you are the cleaning expert on the forum (not that I'm sucking up much) Could you please give me some advice on what as a complete novice on what I should buy to start to get my car to a nice standard. I am totally at your mercy but I do have a pretty decent within reason) budget to spend (although things will be a bit tight as I am getting my ICE fitted along with maybe a new roof)

One other thing, I have some rust like flecks on the bonnet, (although it is aluminium so I don't know how that happened) how could I get them off, without using T-Cut
Old 03-15-2005, 04:14 AM

My work surf control won't let me view your site How much is the claybar before discount? Also, what about lubicant?
Old 03-15-2005, 04:36 AM

this is one thing that confuses the hell out of me. Which wax is the best and leave the deepest shine and leaves no residue ? And is easy to apply and take off, there are so many it does my head in , meguiars have about 5 waxes can't they make their mind up .

cheers
Old 03-15-2005, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by JamieS2K,Mar 15 2005, 01:36 PM
this is one thing that confuses the hell out of me. Which wax is the best and leave the deepest shine and leaves no residue ? And is easy to apply and take off, there are so many it does my head in , meguiars have about 5 waxes can't they make their mind up .

cheers
In the good old days when there was just turtle wax....

Life was just so much easier

Quick Reply: GB: Polishing, Waxing & Cleaning