FS: Suzuki Ignis Sport 1.5 awesome little car

Old 03-14-2014 | 10:48 AM

Default FS: Suzuki Ignis Sport 1.5 awesome little car

Car for Sale: Suzuki Ignis Sport 1.5 vvti
Mileage: 47k will increase slightly but I work literally a mile from home
Condition: 8/10
Modifications: None
Pictures:

Price: 1850 but will be open for offers to fellow forum folk!

Will get an engine pic tomorrow

Copied from eBay:

Suzuki Ignis Sport 1.5 V-VTI with only 47000 Miles!

I'm selling my Ignis due to purchasing a new car and i can't afford to keep both.

It has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax

Owners, Full service history, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Height adjustable driver's seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Central locking, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Passenger airbags

GOOD points: *The car is mechanically sound with no problems at all! *The car has just had new brake pads, front and back in the last 10 miles. *The air conditioning is working well *Recaro Seats are in good condition with no rips *The electric mirrors are fully working *Full service history *Low mileage

BAD points: *Few (underline that) scratches on the passenger side *Previous owner has bumped the front which has made two slight dents on the bonnet and a small crack behind the number plate.

Nevertheless this car is a super fun drive! It is cheap on insurance and very economical Oxford - feel free to ring if you have any questions or want to view the Ignis!

Collection only, for some reason ebay won't let me uncheck returns accepted. There are no returns for the car.
Old 03-20-2014 | 12:33 PM

Bump
Old 03-20-2014 | 12:40 PM

These car have always been my guilty pleasure and if I was after a beater I would rip your arm off, MEGA little cars, GLWTS
Old 03-21-2014 | 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by tozerman
These car have always been my guilty pleasure and if I was after a beater I would rip your arm off, MEGA little cars, GLWTS
It's mega fun! Even when I jump back into the S2K I get a little down from the powerband being so high up. The ignis has such an urgent feel about the way it drives, powerband, gearbox that it feels like you're proper on the edge when you're driving spiritedly. I'd forgotten how much fun little hatches were.