UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

240V 3HP Air Compressor for Sale - Charnwood c15ell + air tools

Old 06-05-2012, 06:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 240V 3HP Air Compressor for Sale - Charnwood c15ell + air tools

Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of doing up my house that I bought last year and it has been a slow process.

The previous owner of the house used to repair cars as a way of earning extra money so in the garage they have a pit and this massive compressor!

Now I have decided I don't really have any need for it - it is very long (around 1.3M long) and is an industrial strength unit but it uses normal single phase.

It was wired into a fuse spur. I have had the garage extended and renovate so for the last year it has been sat in the house. Before being removed it did work fine (well he showed it me working and said he always kept the oil topped up) but I don't really know much about them and when I try and Google the Model name "Charnwood C15ell" I don't get anything.

The previous owner assured me this was a very expensive compressor costing him £1000s when he bought it but I honestly don't know anything about them. At the time I bought it off him because i thought could use it, but to be honest I don't need it and due to size I would rather get rid of it, so its up for sale!

I paid him £250 for it, so would like this back or a close offer. The guy also left me spray guns and other bits of air tools etc. I don't know if they are any good so I will include these in the sale.

Collection only please from Greater Manchester - and bring some help and a large estate or a van - it is HEAVY!!!!

Just to be clear, I can not guarantee this compressor because I have never used it and it has been sat in my kitchen for the past year.

Hopefully the attached picture make sense and give more info:

Location - Greater Manchester
Contact - via PM
Price - £250 ono