UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Two Ss and an A4 cab.

Old 06-13-2004, 02:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Two Ss and an A4 cab.

Fiedl and myself had an impromptu meet today. We ended up in the airport tunnels....where else? Before stopping for a nice beer.

We SERIOUSLY upset an A4 cab, to the point he undertook us at a roundabout, wallowed his fat ass all over the show and nearly lost it exiting, (I would imagine I used about 40% of my capacity to keep pace with his acceleration) then screwed off as much as he could. Basically I had to hold off to keep up with him, those fat cars are weak. He didn`t get too far as we both followed him. He hid in a side street near Altrincham town centre. Poor lil puppy.

We really kicked his ass in those tunnels......

I won`t mention the StreetKa on the pub car park
Old 06-13-2004, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yes the guys dad in the back seat my have had some choice words about the driving of said debadged (so what's the cheapest one you can buy ???, 1.8T ?) Audi.

The guy was all over the back of us until we got into the tunnel and bye bye audi. You could then see the thing try to go around the roundabout but, well its no sports car. He then proceeded to drive like a complete nugget all the way until he hid

The HKS sounded awesome. Mmmmm.....

Then whilst sitting chatting over a beer a really nice black TT, nope sorry streetka raced ( ) it's way into the car park. If it was a young kid I can kind of understand but this guy was old enought to know better.

No you didn't look cool or flash and the bleached hair doesn't help your cause I mean those things cost about 13k you can buy a decent car for that.

Col pleasure to see you again. The beers on me next time.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That'll be the infamous Manchester Airport tunnels then! Looking forward to having a go in my S when a I move up that way!
Old 06-14-2004, 12:20 AM

Originally posted by mikey k
That'll be the infamous Manchester Airport tunnels then! Looking forward to having a go in my S when a I move up that way!
Call on Lee and me! We`ll show you the ropes.

(Hey, nice wheel spin for bleached hair dudes pleasures)

I tell you what, that bird that got out of that black Passat? Fit or what? A proper MILF. I nearly choked on my beer when I saw her, well tasty.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:50 AM

Received 58 Likes on 56 Posts

Did the A4 have the roof down then?

Fcuk me, that's a first!
Old 06-14-2004, 04:01 AM

Originally posted by Nick Graves
Did the A4 have the roof down then?

Fcuk me, that's a first!

ROOF DOWN?

No way. Seriously, it was 85 outside and his roof was up, gods honest truth.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:14 AM

Received 58 Likes on 56 Posts

I lost count of the number of said cars (Many A4s and CLKs) that I saw like that over the weekend.

Mostly with the driver's window rolled down 1/8.

My only conclusion is that the drivers are too lazy and/or stupid to work out how to activate both the roof AND the air conditioning!
Old 06-14-2004, 05:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

probably too worried about messing their hair! Looking forward to the Lee & Chesh intro
Old 06-14-2004, 08:18 AM

I don't believe this talk about bad luck.
Drove up to bonny scotland this morning in a hire car as I needed a little more boot space (Renault Megane estate, nice ) Whilst on the M6 I go around a corner and what do I see on top of the bridge as everyone around locks up. Sodding unmarked van with the nice little cameras overlooking the mway. ers.

Especially as I have just had my nice B2 fitted to the S. Bugger. That'll be sixty quid to HMG then
Old 06-14-2004, 08:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cheshire_carper

Quick Reply: Two Ss and an A4 cab.