UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

SPOTTED: S2000 Sightings X

Old 01-18-2015, 05:50 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Black 58' GT at TJ Vickers in Telford. Thay have just taken it in as a part ex.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:03 PM
Community Organizer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Whilst the wife was watching 'Come dine with me' one of the contestants, Steve Parks, from Kent I believe, has this:

Name:  20150117_193712_zpsqwjwsi1d.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  70.2 KB
Old 01-18-2015, 01:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by japcrap
I was pulled over in woking town centre with hazards on waiting for a mate to pull out of a pub car park and saw a car flash me from behind which i though was my mate but turned out to be a nurburgring blue cimplete with big wing. Stopped and chatted at the lights briefly.
This was me Weirdly I always seem to meet s2k owners on that road you were on!How's the car feeling after the visit to TGM?
Old 01-18-2015, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparksf20c
Originally Posted by japcrap' timestamp='1421539870' post='23472180

I was pulled over in woking town centre with hazards on waiting for a mate to pull out of a pub car park and saw a car flash me from behind which i though was my mate but turned out to be a nurburgring blue cimplete with big wing. Stopped and chatted at the lights briefly.
This was me Weirdly I always seem to meet s2k owners on that road you were on!How's the car feeling after the visit to TGM?
Car feels good I was just getting normal bits like gearbox oil, diff oil etc. will be good when I go back in a couple of weeks for geometry/seized bolt removal! Ordered new tyres today too so it's definitely on the up.

What mods are you running? Your car sounded great goung under the bridge! Like to get mine sounding like that, looked pretty rapid when you gave it a bootful after I moved off as well were you in first gear?
Old 01-18-2015, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bundle of Mayhem
Just seen CN02 XZX in the Coronation Street trailer for a mini bus crash next week. Anyone on here?
It's mine they used a fake plate for filming
Old 01-19-2015, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by CHIPPO
I was waitng in the car park of Barley ( I herts ) tennis club for our match agisnt them in mixed doubles when this S turned up , driven by a nice young lady who it turned out rund rings around me on the court.

She came to the S from a Boxster , and is in love with the S !!!!

No Photo cant get it to post , Moonrock 0X06 XLD
Some tips:
  • Go to imgur.com
  • Click Upload Images
  • Click Browse Your Computer
  • Browse to the photo you want to post
  • Double-click it or click Open
  • Click Start Upload
  • Once uploaded, copy the BBCode (message boards & forums) code and paste it here
A photo including the nice young lady driver wouldn't go amiss

Hope this helps.
Old 01-19-2015, 12:26 AM

I've often wondered.. what does one say to a perfect stranger when you stop to chat? My mind always goes blank. Obviously S-related, but what's your opener? This always stops me going to meets too.

Val. <-- shy person here
Old 01-19-2015, 01:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Car feels good I was just getting normal bits like gearbox oil, diff oil etc. will be good when I go back in a couple of weeks for geometry/seized bolt removal! Ordered new tyres today too so it's definitely on the up.

What mods are you running? Your car sounded great goung under the bridge! Like to get mine sounding like that, looked pretty rapid when you gave it a bootful after I moved off as well were you in first gear?
The car will feel a lot better after you get all that work done. i remember when i had mine done and the car felt a lot more planted and accurate in turn in.

Thanks, to be honest the car is pretty much standard with the exception of a exhaust mod, which the previous owner had done before i bought it. The day i saw you i also was experimenting with the air box lid off! The car was sounding nicer and deeper in its note, so looks like i'll be getting an intake soon! No, i was in 2nd, just about hit vtec as i came out of the other side. That bridge needs to be longer
Old 01-19-2015, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Sparksf20c
Originally Posted by japcrap' timestamp='1421539870' post='23472180

The car will feel a lot better after you get all that work done. i remember when i had mine done and the car felt a lot more planted and accurate in turn in.

Thanks, to be honest the car is pretty much standard with the exception of a exhaust mod, which the previous owner had done before i bought it. The day i saw you i also was experimenting with the air box lid off! The car was sounding nicer and deeper in its note, so looks like i'll be getting an intake soon! No, i was in 2nd, just about hit vtec as i came out of the other side. That bridge needs to be longer
Nice, fancy crawling under there and letting me know what diameter tube?
Old 01-19-2015, 01:55 AM

Is this the exhaust mod you're talking about?

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: S2000 Sightings X