UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

SPOTTED: S2000 Sightings X

Old 07-14-2012, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spotted a black facelift going towards liskard yesterday evening, I was in the petrol station filling up.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:33 AM

Received 85 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by jai's-s2k
Spotted a black facelift going towards liskard yesterday evening, I was in the petrol station filling up.
Go to Wadebridge Wheels show tomorrow and you can spot another.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

red S on Coventry ring road on friday afternoon, about 5pm-ish, and a black one on the M1 yesterday around 12pm. i dunno - somewhere between Nottingham and Sheffield (in the 4 lane section I think)
Old 07-15-2012, 08:29 AM

The sun comes out and so do the S2000's today. A Silverstone in Carshalton, Surrey around 2pm; A silverstone lights on by the Hooley BP on the A23 and lastly a final silverstone top down on the M23 by Gatwick.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:40 AM

Three spotted today, all in the same place, Classics At The Castle at Sherborne Castle

First was in the car park, pre-facelift red with OEM low spoiler and lip, personalised plate starting in 720.

Second was a Silverstone 51 reg (not a member, but has been carded) with high OEM spoiler and red badge.

Third was MY04+ Royal Navy Blue with OEM lip and high spoiler, personalised reg starting X60.

Also spotted an NSX, pics of the day to follow...
Old 07-15-2012, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Monkeybone
Three spotted today, all in the same place, Classics At The Castle at Sherborne Castle

First was in the car park, pre-facelift red with OEM low spoiler and lip, personalised plate starting in 720.

Second was a Silverstone 51 reg (not a member, but has been carded) with high OEM spoiler and red badge.

Third was MY04+ Royal Navy Blue with OEM lip and high spoiler, personalised reg starting X60.

Also spotted an NSX, pics of the day to follow...

You missed my '55 Rnbp in the Car park.

X60 Rob followed me for 15mins on the way back. Had a little rnbp convoy going - was nice to see what my car looks like in the RVM.

Shouldn't have cleaned the car mind. Bloody filthy now.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Russy01

X60 Rob followed me for 15mins on the way back. Had a little rnbp convoy going - was nice to see what my car looks like in the RVM.

Ah bugger, I wasn't sure if there would be any more in the car park. We got stuck in a queue to get in a few cars back from the red one I mentioned. No one would have spotted mine as it wasn't there, I was planning on taking it but it started raining quite heavily just before we left so went in my dad's 406 Coupe instead, typical really as the weather wasn't too bad in the end. Sunny as buggery too now!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Monkeybone
Originally Posted by Russy01' timestamp='1342372833' post='21861329

Ah bugger, I wasn't sure if there would be any more in the car park. We got stuck in a queue to get in a few cars back from the red one I mentioned. No one would have spotted mine as it wasn't there, I was planning on taking it but it started raining quite heavily just before we left so went in my dad's 406 Coupe instead, typical really as the weather wasn't too bad in the end. Sunny as buggery too now!
It was lovely and sunny when we left, however the lane on the way out was covered in mucky run off from the fields.

Wasnt a bad little show, kept us entertained for a couple hours. Although I think £8 was a little steep (it was advertised as £6 everywhere - nowhere did they say £8 on the day) and the organisation of getting cars in was comical. A friend of ours was exhibiting his rally spec Imp - he arrived very early with a lot of classics and it took ages for them to get in - to the extent that some of the old motors were overheating in the queue.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Russy01
Originally Posted by Monkeybone' timestamp='1342373110' post='21861342
[quote name='Russy01' timestamp='1342372833' post='21861329']You missed my '55 Rnbp in the Car park.

It was lovely and sunny when we left, however the lane on the way out was covered in mucky run off from the fields.

Wasnt a bad little show, kept us entertained for a couple hours. Although I think £8 was a little steep (it was advertised as £6 everywhere - nowhere did they say £8 on the day) and the organisation of getting cars in was comical. A friend of ours was exhibiting his rally spec Imp - he arrived very early with a lot of classics and it took ages for them to get in - to the extent that some of the old motors were overheating in the queue.
[/quote]

It could have done with a bit better organisation really. Trying to upload the pics from my phone but it's decided it needs to update...
Old 07-15-2012, 12:01 PM

We should try and get on at classics at the castle next year. If the mx-5s had a stand we should definitely have one. Shame I didn't see any of you up there in person. I saw the silverstone and rvm one, was tempted to go back and get mine as I live about 5 minutes away!

James

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: S2000 Sightings X