UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

S2KUK Calendar

Old 09-28-2010, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they club doesn't have a charity in mind, i work for a charity and we are always looking for donations for our welfare fund.

If there is no charity already picked, then please let me know and i will give more information.

thanks
Wayne
Old 09-28-2010, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I be right up for it deffinaitly buy one especially if my old motor makes it in
Old 09-28-2010, 12:18 PM

I'm going to enjoy the process.

(I've got nothing against naked ladies. )
Old 09-28-2010, 12:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this sounds excellent

and I wish I had something against naked ladies
Old 09-28-2010, 01:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like a great plan is coming together in a Hanibal stylee. We've got some great shots from Airfield Day 1, especially Lucky77 trying his hardest to vapourise his rear tyres, together with a lift of puff of post flame smoke. Additionally, a very apt one of LTB with a plane taking off over him.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:40 PM

for this to work i will need hi res pic's i will start a new thread soon for entries. in order to be entered you will need to pm me or a mod the high res picture and they will enter it on the thread. any pics entered without going through a mod will be deleted. this may sound harsh but on the other forum one of the biggest issues was people would photobucket a pic on, then get onto the calendar but never get round to sendiing the hi res version. and then the calanedar would have the odd picture which was horribly pixalated. so to avoid that and to have the best quality pics this seems the best way forward.

also i think my guesstimate on price was a little out its more likely to be around 12.50 inc posting etc to you. and that should leave a nice little dontation to a charity/or club etc.

i need to contact the company about an order and also to get the nod for go ahead from the admin and mod team, and if ewvetyone is happy then it should be all systems go.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:45 PM

i really like that CRX layout if people are happy i might try to replicate it, or if people prefer white boxes for each day so that they can actually write stuff in them.

i must admit, i never actually write on a calendar, i just like the pretty pictures and so i know what day it is etc.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by rtbiscuit,Sep 28 2010, 11:45 PM
i really like that CRX layout if people are happy i might try to replicate it, or if people prefer white boxes for each day so that they can actually write stuff in them.

i must admit, i never actually write on a calendar, i just like the pretty pictures and so i know what day it is etc.
I'm happy either way really. Do whatever you think is best. I usually just circle a date if it's something I need to remember, and that jogs my memory enough.

I actually did a mock-up of the CRX style one last night, just for fun, and I think it looks pretty good. I won't post it though, as I used the S2KUK logo without permission.

Is this thread, or maybe the entry thread, worth stickying, d'you think?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:08 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rtbiscuit,Sep 28 2010, 06:45 PM
- i'm going to say no to the naked ladies version as there are a lot of female owners on here and it should be suitable for all.
I was joking by the way

But secretly, I bet we all wish it had?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by RevRanger,Sep 29 2010, 09:08 AM
I was joking by the way
What you meant to say was "scantily clad".

Quick Reply: S2KUK Calendar