UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Racing Logic Coilovers

Old 08-26-2011, 04:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Logic Coilovers

Has any one had any experience with Racing Logic Coilovers. I had my mind pretty much set on some Meister R's, still do, but was just seeing what else was out there for the same price. Various spring rates available etc, the down side I can see compared to the Meisters are that it isn't a pillow ball top mount. So I suppose these are more comparable to the BC racing coilovers?

It looks like Tegiwa are now stocking these. Them seem quite popular with Evos, subaru, S14/15 lot. Racing logic are an Australian company and there coilovers are being used in the UK Impreza and Evo Time Attack cars this year apparently.

Prices are £562. I am probably more inclined to spend more on the Meister R as we seem to have a bit more experience with them!

Anyway heres there website, any thoughts would be much appreciated!

www.racing-logic.com
Old 08-26-2011, 05:19 AM

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts

All much of a muchness when you are talking that money - The Meister R's have been well received and I would go with them if I were you, being a guniea pig has its stresses!

Originally Posted by James_JDM
Has any one had any experience with Racing Logic Coilovers. I had my mind pretty much set on some Meister R's, still do, but was just seeing what else was out there for the same price. Various spring rates available etc, the down side I can see compared to the Meisters are that it isn't a pillow ball top mount. So I suppose these are more comparable to the BC racing coilovers?

It looks like Tegiwa are now stocking these. Them seem quite popular with Evos, subaru, S14/15 lot. Racing logic are an Australian company and there coilovers are being used in the UK Impreza and Evo Time Attack cars this year apparently.

Prices are £562. I am probably more inclined to spend more on the Meister R as we seem to have a bit more experience with them!

Anyway heres there website, any thoughts would be much appreciated!

www.racing-logic.com