UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Oxygen sensor

Old 04-19-2011, 12:07 PM

Received 253 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by Irvatron
Martin, is eurocarparts the blue box with the logo all over the box? - could be different though.

My local motor factors, originally got me not one, but two and neither worked. Plugged the Walker in and it worked straight away.

I did mention the manufacturer/supplier in a thread 12-18 months ago.
WE supply Bosch lambdas, never seen any in our own boxes, not that we do much of euro branded stuff.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:01 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

do you know what's the honda part# for front O2 sensor for 2007?
Originally Posted by MB
Croc, look on Lings Parts site. Google.
it just says PFKL539926 which is not Honda part number.

how can i find this out?
i want to buy OEM sensor online.

and i'm not sure American one is right for us....
Old 05-29-2011, 04:24 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

OK, OK,

using search at LINGS i see that for PFKL539926 shows "Honda Part Number Displayed 36531-PZX-013"

this one costs 191$ ay USA.

can i be sure that this OK for our cars?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Morning All.

Mrs B is on her second S2000. She bought this one (Silverstone / Tan) from new. Its a 2008 car which has just notched up 50,000 miles.
Both have been amazingly reliable so I haven't needed to do anything than read this forum (member since 2005)

So for my first post I'm sorry to bring up an old thread, but its the easiest way to show show I've been searching before asking any questions.

Her car threw up the MIL (CEL) light on the dash at the weekend.
Doing research I found out how to bridge the OBD port and get the Engine symbol to flash the error, which was 6 long and 1 short.

This I think translates to PO133

Can you just confirm for me this is the PRIMARY 02 Sensor - ie. the front one.

I can replace the part but don't want to replace the wrong one because they aren't a cheap part.

Speaking of which, I don't want to go buying cheap kak, I'd rather pay a bit extra and do the job just one time, so can anyone recommend where to get the sensor from. Do I need to go to Honda to be sure I get a good one?

Oh god, my country says I'm in Albania?
I'm in Nottingham, UK - I'll go see if I can figure out how to reset my profile location.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:13 PM

And for my second post!

Fixed the country. Thats better.

I've found this via the Walkers website. Does it look the right part for the first question, and does anyone know if they are decent quality because £132 inc vat and delivery looks to be a good price.
http://www.ecolambda.co.uk/main/ecos...item=250-54023
Old 02-24-2013, 11:36 PM

Received 85 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by barreti
And for my second post!

Fixed the country. Thats better.

I've found this via the Walkers website. Does it look the right part for the first question, and does anyone know if they are decent quality because £132 inc vat and delivery looks to be a good price.
http://www.ecolambda.co.uk/main/ecos...item=250-54023
I thought that looked a lot, as it seems to have doubled in price in a year, but it looks like the going rate. Might be worth asking Honda, if their price is close it may be worth getting the Honda one instead.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:41 AM

Thanks richmc

I contacted Honda. £208 for the part and £56 for fitting. All incl of VAT
Now I've thought about it I'm going to do the job myself. Its not a matter of cost for me, but pride. I have a reasonably well equipped garage and I'm not going to pay more than I need to just to get a job done.

So unless anyone is going to tell me a good reason not to, I'll order the part from Walkers that I posted above and get on with it this weekend.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:07 AM

Make sure you have the correct spanner, i seem to remember attempting this on my Integra and i had the wrong spanner, it was not deep enough.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 AM

I recently bought the same sensor from that exact company - all fine and delivery was pretty quick, arriving a couple of days after I ordered.

The reason for the higher price is because you're buying for the more recent engine, which needs the 250-54023 sensor (about £130). As long as you have the more recent model (I think 2005 onwards, when they introduced 'drive by wire') then this is the correct one.

The earlier S2000s use the cheaper sensor (250-24391 - about £60): http://www.ecolambda.co.uk/main/ecos...item=250-24391
Old 03-02-2013, 03:55 AM

Thanks for the help guys. I bought the Walker sensor and found a local factor I usually use we're £30 more expensive than buying it from HGL so a great recommendation. Thanks.

Now, where the hell IS this sensor?
The car is on ramps, the manifold heat shield is undone but there is no sensor on the manifold where I was expecting to find it.
Can someone guide me in please?

Quick Reply: Oxygen sensor