UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Muz products in the SE

Old 10-04-2001, 04:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Tifosi Red

If it were not a warranty requirement to have the car dealer serviced I would do the work myself. I certainly didn't trust anyone else to do the hartop and CD changer installs.
Well, there you go. My local dealer did my hardtop install and did a great job; same for the airhorn fitting and speaker install yesterday. Plus they checked the sparkplug tightness and confirmed it was OK.

My experience with them so far is that they can't do enough to help (and I didn't even buy the car from them). They seem and proud to be working on the car (which could be because, until a couple of weeks ago, I was the only owner in Shrewsbury).

Pete
Old 10-07-2001, 03:50 AM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really would recommend the heel mats when ordering floor mats. Only one person has ever reported a problem with heel mats. I have no reason at all to disbelieve him but to just to keep things in perspective here well over 600 totally satisfied customers have purchased these mats and the total amount of customers who experience problems (of any kind) is less than one percent. In my, and any other astute businessperson's, book that is almost unheard of. Understandably these people are the ones most vocal about it on the board and I of course do my best to cater to them as well.

If there is anything you would like to know (like do the mats have backing on them .. yes .. believe it or not .. somebody recently informed they had been told they didn't .. LOL ) then please .. just contact me and ask me.

--Muz
Old 10-07-2001, 05:11 AM

I'm another Muz fan. I've got the luxury Mats, Window well protector thingy and have just received my trunk-lid saddlebag. I actually ordered my saddlebag three months ago and totally forgot about it. Upon informing Muz that it hadn't arrived, I was advised that a new one would be despatched immediately and it turned up 5 days later, via DHL . Now thats service.

I was initially dissapointed with the fitting of the mats but cured it with some sticky-back velcro tape from the local hardware store, easy peasy. Plus Muz now seems to have fixed this problem with the anchor post eyelet. Top pruducts.
Old 10-07-2001, 06:50 AM

Originally posted by PWE 896

Well, there you go. My local dealer did my hardtop install and did a great job; same for the airhorn fitting and speaker install yesterday. Plus they checked the sparkplug tightness and confirmed it was OK.Pete
I think I exagerated a little Pete. Whilst I may feel upto doing an oil change I respect the piece of mind having a full inspection carried out by trained mechanics.

It is good that there are reputable dealers out there as well, from my experience with my local dealer they too seem very helpful - I just felt that I could do a good job of the hardtop & CD install and enjoy working on cars so I did them myself.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:19 AM

have I missed the boat on this one?

I need some mats, my Honda OEM ones are trashed.
Old 11-20-2001, 12:18 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Asif, yes, order made and received and distributed.
Old 11-20-2001, 12:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the better quality Muz Mats. They're not cheap, and I copped for a
Old 11-20-2001, 02:52 PM

Cedric,
me too.
Ive got the prestige mats and have had no problems. The roof mat fits neatly too.
Black/ Red trim, Eyehooks, Heel mats.... they are certainly better than my old OEM ones (which i keep for rainy days) .

Because I wear trainers most of the time whilst driving, the heel sticks to the mat just nicely... so ive had no probs with it catching yet.
Old 11-20-2001, 03:42 PM

Anyone interested in starting this off again, and getting another import batch?

I'm after deluxe fronts and roof well mat.
Old 11-20-2001, 11:05 PM

I'm after a Muz tube to replace my CM one

Quick Reply: Muz products in the SE