UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Mugen S2000 Demonstrator for sale

Old 05-23-2003, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by AquilaEagle
Or why not pop along to the next Sussex meet?
We are eating at TGI at Crawley Leisure Park before we watch Matrix Reloaded on Tuesday 27th May from 6.30pm. We are not as psychotic as you may imagine. Join us for a shandy and a chicken wing?
Old 05-23-2003, 05:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AquilaEagle
[B]Scov it is nice to have you on the board, and I think great that you have stuck your head above the parapit
Old 05-23-2003, 06:21 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

David, as the others have said - 'welcome' and thank-you for taking the time to read and respond to some of our concerns.

The instances I reported all took place in the year April 2001 - April 2002, so before you arrived at SC. However, as I am sure you are aware, reputations are built over years and destroyed over a few short hours. I imagine it will take a little while for owners here to regain trust in SC's, and, to be fair ('cos we are like that here, despite how it may appear to you!) there are a number of 'regulars' here who have been more than happy with your service dept.

The point you make about customers 'expectations' is an interesting one. I think it is true to say that S2000 owners have higher expectations than owners of most other Honda's - it is us, therefore who will be most likely to be picky about service. this is not to say we are deserving of better service than other Honda owners - far from it, simply that we are most likely to respond to poor service.

Old 05-23-2003, 11:24 AM

Welcome David,

I am pleased that you are not receiving to much of roasting from the guys/girls, and I wish more of the Dealers had people reading this board as it can be a useful tool in which to gain feedback.

I know that my local dealership, Fleet Honda, has taken a fair amount of stick on these pages. But like Ian has said, there are members who have had good service from them.

S2000 owners are a demanding bunch and I hope that by having comments from people like yourself we will be able to develope that relationship between owner and dealer.

For those of you who are having any problems with SC I think that Davids invitation to discuss individually is good step in the right direction.

David, I have sent you a PM as you may be able to help a few of us with a slight problem with wheels on MY00 and 01's - you may regret identifying yourself

Anthony
Old 05-23-2003, 12:46 PM

Motor Drive Live?

Wass that?
Old 05-24-2003, 12:03 AM

Originally posted by Gazzer
Motor Drive Live?

Wass that?
Big show this weekend in Birmingham, where you actually get to drive cars like the new Nissan 350Z, on Millbrook track I think. I'm certainly tempted to go.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:38 AM
Banned

http://www.motordrivelive.com

d
Old 05-24-2003, 03:50 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AlexC
[B]

Big show this weekend in Birmingham, where you actually get to drive cars like the new Nissan 350Z, on Millbrook track I think.
Old 05-24-2003, 05:53 AM

Apparently, AutoExpress has just (a few days ago) stuffed the Orange Mugen Demo car into a ditch, whilst reviewing it!

His excuse was "It came off the road when I changed gear......"

Yeah right!
Old 05-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Banned

I guess that Charles told you this. The Mugen had a bit of an "off". Some skidding across grass is apparent and there is damage to a sill. The damage is not consistent with landing in a big ditch. Maybe a teeny shallow or a bank.

It was a very wet day.

We need a new sill to finish the repair and Honda Japan will be putting one on an aircraft. Nevertheless I still expect it to be 3 weeks or so before the part arrives and the orange mugen is returned to perfect condition. In the meantime we have a showroom silver mugen.

david

Quick Reply: Mugen S2000 Demonstrator for sale