UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

How to scare the feck out of stupid drivers

Old 12-31-2005, 04:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to scare the feck out of stupid drivers

I'm on my way back from the Metro Centre after dropping a friend off, once she's out of the car I join the A1, well in doing so I have to speed up to match the traffic and join using my indicators (for BMW drivers these are the flashy orange things), once in the left hand lane I wait for an opening in the traffic so I can overtake the 2 or 3 slower moving cars in front. I wait for a new R32 to pass me and indicate and join the right lane, now behind the R32 is a Vauxhall MPV thing he is at this point around 10-15 cars lengths behing the R32. I indicate and pull over, he starts to beep his horn, flash his head lights and get about 5 foot off my rear bumper, please bare in mind that I'm doing around 70mph and overtaking slower vehicles. Once I get pass the cars I pull back into the slower left hand lane, he proceeds to pull along side, put his window down and shout abuse. I'm called c**t, stupid young f**ker, yob, d*ck etc etc. He shouts that I pulled into his braking distance/space, now I'm sorry but unless he's driving the farking Titanic he had more than enough safe braking space, even if I did pull into the safe braking distance (which I must state I did not, I'm quite a sensible driver in traffic) was the best course of action to get even closer to me and flash his lights, erm I think not!

I don't flip out, I don't even shout back. I just follow him to the Team Valley trading estate, watch him park and park in a space near by, all the time just sitting smiling and laughing to myself. He can't take his eyes off my car, probably trying to work out what I'm going to do. He gets out of his big tin box and goes into PC World, only to stop at the door, look back at me and then walk back to his car and just sit in it. I sat there for around 20 minutes, playing mind games with the overly wound middle aged self riteous ass hat.

I then drove off pretending to make a note of his plate and waved, just said "see you soon"
Old 12-31-2005, 05:10 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

If it was a Zafira, and I can't think any other Vauxhall MPVs, then their drivers are only topped by TDi drivers in the bitter and twisted stakes

They really have bought the advertising hype that their car is cool

When in reality, as anything other than what it is, ie a mini-MPV, it's a POS

I pity these people

They are so unhappy with their lives, and so envious of everything around them, that they must make up a fair few suicides

Old 12-31-2005, 05:23 AM

I admire the fact you did not react. I'm ashamed to say I'd have, in all probability, called him a wanker
Old 12-31-2005, 05:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

blinder - I love it!
Old 12-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by S11LMX,Dec 31 2005, 01:46 PM
I don't flip out, I don't even shout back. I just follow him to the Team Valley trading estate, watch him park and park in a space near by, all the time just sitting smiling and laughing to myself. He can't take his eyes off my car, probably trying to work out what I'm going to do. He gets out of his big tin box and goes into PC World, only to stop at the door, look back at me and then walk back to his car and just sit in it. I sat there for around 20 minutes, playing mind games with the overly wound middle aged self riteous ass hat.

I then drove off pretending to make a note of his plate and waved, just said "see you soon"
Hahahaha, cool. The guy sounds like a pathetic f*cking monkey. 20 minutes!
Old 12-31-2005, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bada Bing!,Dec 31 2005, 07:45 AM
20 minutes!
I had my blackberry in the car, I was putting an email together to send to my MSN blog site, I listed his info, details and reg number and send it. I also wrote a could of emails to mates and sent them.

I was on MSN for 15 minutes calling him an ass hat to all my mates
Old 12-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Banned

Also: see my post at the bottom of this thread. Might make you smile.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:57 AM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Nice

I used to get all sorts of this in the scoob, but none in the S. I had quite a few people get out the car in traffic and come for me for little other reason than me overtaking them. Most odd behaviour.

Must remember to put that 9 iron in the boot in case I need some chipping practice

MB
Old 12-31-2005, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by S11LMX,Dec 31 2005, 02:46 PM
I'm on my way back from the Metro Centre after dropping a friend off, once she's out of the car I join the A1, well in doing so I have to speed up to match the traffic and join using my indicators (for BMW drivers these are the flashy orange things), once in the left hand lane I wait for an opening in the traffic so I can overtake the 2 or 3 slower moving cars in front. I wait for a new R32 to pass me and indicate and join the right lane, now behind the R32 is a Vauxhall MPV thing he is at this point around 10-15 cars lengths behing the R32. I indicate and pull over, he starts to beep his horn, flash his head lights and get about 5 foot off my rear bumper, please bare in mind that I'm doing around 70mph and overtaking slower vehicles. Once I get pass the cars I pull back into the slower left hand lane, he proceeds to pull along side, put his window down and shout abuse. I'm called c**t, stupid young f**ker, yob, d*ck etc etc. He shouts that I pulled into his braking distance/space, now I'm sorry but unless he's driving the farking Titanic he had more than enough safe braking space, even if I did pull into the safe braking distance (which I must state I did not, I'm quite a sensible driver in traffic) was the best course of action to get even closer to me and flash his lights, erm I think not!

Love it. Superb.

the little pri*ck will be worrying himself silly wondering what's going to happen next!!
Old 12-31-2005, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

You should have blown him a kiss too

Quick Reply: How to scare the feck out of stupid drivers