UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Hondas-UK

Old 08-04-2005, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HUK
Old 08-04-2005, 06:16 AM

Oh no,

I guess the car i ordered is not there either. Jesus i cancelled this morning (sent them an email saying they can have the deposit) because i cant get used to the colour. If they threaten legal against me i suppose i will have to purchase to avoid any trouble.

Starting to think it would be better to purchase a car from one of the good people on the forum.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:42 AM

Missed a call from them so called them back and spoke to Nick. He`s not sure whats going on at the mo as Tammy is dealing with it. Apperently there was a problem with documentation which has been rectified now but now the transport is a problem as the transport company went to collect them yesterday. They aint gonna be happy to collect them today on this short a notice! have to wait till she comes back to give me the latest bullshit story!

Old 08-04-2005, 01:27 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head there tebs, niether of them seem to be completely in communication with each other?

Tammy, Nick, Tammy, Nick, feels like u r getting passed from pillar to post and no one knows the real answers!!

I'm going to speak to them tomorrow and find out what has happened to the mythical Black/Tan!!!!

Cheers

Rob
Old 08-04-2005, 01:49 PM

Ho Hum

sorry to hear about all your problems with HUK, should've gone to Bob Gerard in Leicester they truly are marvellous.

when I ordered my S in Nurby blue, blue leather + blue hood, Honda shipped em with black hoods

what did BG do swapped em free of charge of course

thats an indication of the lengths they will go to , ensuring customer satisfaction, a lost art in this world. So when I see it Im well chuffed....

Get your deposit back and get the train to Leicester
Old 08-04-2005, 01:53 PM

BTW you dont loose your deposit if the car is not what you agreed on or the date its delivered on is taking the ****
Old 08-04-2005, 01:57 PM

Oh no , didnt read the earlier posts, the fact that you already phoned em.

Ho Hum.

No more trips to Amsterdam for me
Old 08-04-2005, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by robertquantrell,Aug 4 2005, 10:27 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head there tebs, niether of them seem to be completely in communication with each other?

Tammy, Nick, Tammy, Nick, feels like u r getting passed from pillar to post and no one knows the real answers!!

I'm going to speak to them tomorrow and find out what has happened to the mythical Black/Tan!!!!

Cheers

Rob
Rob was urs meant to be here on friday too?

had to go back on my threat to get a refund. i tried to get another one but couldnt get one. even looked at used ones but they werent worth it and bg sold their last one yesterday. their next delivery is 8 weeks away. if i didnt have all these bits for the s i would have definitely canceled it completely n gone for a vxt. should have done in the first place. my local dealer had a 1yo one at a good price n i would have been driving it for the past 6 weeks if i had off!

latest is the paper work is sorted now but the next slot for the transport company to collect is wednesday the 10th although they might get a cancellation! really i believe that one! earliest i`ll probably see it is next thursday! i dunno how the hell i`m gettin up there and if i can get the time off cos i had tmorw booked off and next mon-wed too so i could have some fun in it! ing wasted holidays! pisses me of the summer is in over. i specifically asked nick this question about delivery when i placed my order on 13th June and he assured me no more than 5 weeks ie 17th of july cos i was ed around once before when i bought an alfa when 3 months ended up becoming 9months and he assured me that this wouldnt happen! yeh!

other thing now is do i wait n not register the car as the new 55 reg comes out on the 1st sept?

could i ask them to do me a favour since they ed me around and put it on transit plates till the 1st of sept so i can get it registered as a 55!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:39 PM

Jesus we are having a bad week .

I hope they get you soughted properly tebs for all the hassle they have been. VXT was what i was thinking is well.

I really only cancelled my order because my mates were teasing me about having the same colour car as alot of the ladies and vicki butler henison. Now i'm regreting it because my original decision was based on a desire for the car regardless of the colour.
Old 08-05-2005, 12:23 AM

i drove the two cars back to back and didnt know which one to go for. the vxt was amazing. it was super fast and the steering feeling was superb as it has no power steering.

it was a mate of mine who talked me into the s as he had had both the vx and changed to the s.

the nurby blue and the reds are probably the only colours i wouldnt go for. the blue looks a bit nancy and the reds look like pink . (beardie will along in a sec to have a go).

richy if u dont mind a used one there were quite a few nearly new ones on sale. i seen a black one with black/red interior for

Quick Reply: Hondas-UK