UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Hondas-UK

Old 07-27-2005, 03:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the correct link for this dealer's site?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:22 AM

Yes i second the above, i'm in Sheffield so Leeds is a stones throw, if i could stretch my 18K budget then i may be tempted to get a import to my specs...

Jeff
Old 07-27-2005, 09:32 AM

Be interested to see the tan/black combo
Old 07-27-2005, 01:24 PM

hopefully it will be on the same boat as the moonrock tebs mentioned! Ill give them a bell tomorrow to find out,

loads of pics when i get it!

Rob
Old 07-27-2005, 01:25 PM

Link is:

http://www.hondas-uk.co.uk
Old 07-28-2005, 12:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tebs,Jul 26 2005, 02:41 PM
hondas-uk are based down in cornwall i have their address somewhere. Their cars are stored in st.albans. ive ordered one. should have had it by now it will be three weeks late when i get it end of next week. both hondas-uk and bog gerard offer the s`s at the same price as they get their cars from the same source.

i know hondas-uk had a silvestone with red/black in stock this morning for friday delivery. they offered it to me as they knew how impatient i was! and bob gerard had an identical one arriving next week.

simmo what did u mean get a copy of a uk v5. they told me there would be no reference of it being a eu import??
Yes they are based near Truro. Nick Abrahams is the man who runs it. I bought from them. They were good. Only problem was that the car was delayed but this was due to the Cypriot supplier failing to ship the car when requested.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:47 AM

i think a few of us have had our cars delayed due to shipping problems or incorrect info from the cypriot dealer.

they`ve told me i can pick me car up next fri at 12!.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:34 AM

great news tebs,

unfotunately i phoned and was told my car didnt make it onto this boat either, tbh i'm pretty angry, they admitted as much that the cypriot dealer may have even sold my car and was waiting for a new one, either way not.very.good.

this has already happened once 3 weeks ago, you might think that a company rep would check with the cypriot dealer before the ship sailed to find out what was on board and to make damn sure my late car was there, and if it wasn't ready to go or din;t exist yet then at least call me!

I have had to chase them up twice now, and I asked the girl on the phone today to get the owner NIck Emanuel to call me with an explanation and an apology (as he is the one who originally took my deposit on the phone) and guess what..........not a squeak..

reall really not good enough i'm afraid,

i'll let you know what happens,

Rob
Old 07-28-2005, 09:16 AM

DOn't know how you manage to be so patient.

My collection is supposed to be next friday which seems ages for me (nurby blue, would have prefered black tan) and all the time i'm waiting i'm changing my mind about colour.
Old 07-28-2005, 09:43 AM

Rob i know exactly how u feel.i placed my order on the 10 of june. i was told my car was on the last shipment too only to be told a week later that it wasnt. i havent spoken to Nick in a while. i might have his mobile number scribbled down on a bit of paper in work. ask Tammy for his number she gave me it.

BTW have u heard her husky voice the last few days! hmm she sounds dirtttyy! bet she`s a minger though!

last car i imported was on a 3 month lead time and ended waiting 9 months for it!

Richy dont u be getting there early n stealing mine!
did u ask him delivery dates of the next cars due and what colours?

Quick Reply: Hondas-UK