UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Hondas-UK

Old 07-26-2005, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hondas-UK

Has anyone used this company down London way??

They seem to have cheap import S2000's.

Cheers
J
Old 07-26-2005, 04:27 AM

They're a long established company, used by a lot of people on here, almost all of whom have had a very positive experience. Although they advertise a London address, they're actually based up towards Leeds, I think.

Bob Gerard (in Leicestershire) is another importer who knocks S2000s out at around the same kind of price.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lurking Lawyer,Jul 26 2005, 12:27 PM
They're a long established company, used by a lot of people on here, almost all of whom have had a very positive experience. Although they advertise a London address, they're actually based up towards Leeds, I think.

Bob Gerard (in Leicestershire) is another importer who knocks S2000s out at around the same kind of price.

Good experience and good price.
Get a copy of a uk S2000 V5 so they can register it correctly as they use the EU description not uk.

Based in Leeds and that is where you will have to collect from unless you want them to drive it down to you at a cost and probably not in the correct fasion either.
Cars come in via Hull hence based in leeds.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:41 AM

hondas-uk are based down in cornwall i have their address somewhere. Their cars are stored in st.albans. ive ordered one. should have had it by now it will be three weeks late when i get it end of next week. both hondas-uk and bog gerard offer the s`s at the same price as they get their cars from the same source.

i know hondas-uk had a silvestone with red/black in stock this morning for friday delivery. they offered it to me as they knew how impatient i was! and bob gerard had an identical one arriving next week.

simmo what did u mean get a copy of a uk v5. they told me there would be no reference of it being a eu import??
Old 07-26-2005, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by tebs,Jul 26 2005, 06:41 AM
hondas-uk are based down in cornwall i have their address somewhere. Their cars are stored in st.albans. ive ordered one. should have had it by now it will be three weeks late when i get it end of next week. both hondas-uk and bog gerard offer the s`s at the same price as they get their cars from the same source.

i know hondas-uk had a silvestone with red/black in stock this morning for friday delivery. they offered it to me as they knew how impatient i was! and bob gerard had an identical one arriving next week.

simmo what did u mean get a copy of a uk v5. they told me there would be no reference of it being a eu import??
Owned by a guy called Nick Emanuel he lives near Newquay, although he originates from Yorkshire, I got mine from him 5 months ago, V5 has no reference of euro import on it.
He's Very knowledgeable and experienced in S2000,s and easy to deal with.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by tebs,Jul 26 2005, 02:41 PM

I picked mine from leeds, the car was stored in Hull port and it was Hondas uk but company called something else ickley motors or something like that, will have to check the plates on the yaris as it has the name and number on there. lol

There is no mention of EU stuff but they class the car as some thing slightly different like a rigid chassis sport car and a UK one is different.
Ask Durzel as he sorted that V5 issue out when i sold mine to him, i suppose it may have been picked up by a dealer when selling.
Def a UK car just a naming issue when registering the class of car.
Old 07-26-2005, 12:04 PM

It was in Ilkley, I belive the guy is Andrew Green with a little garage on station road on the way out of town
Old 07-26-2005, 01:47 PM

was meant to pick up my Black/Tan this week but its getting put on the next boat!! 4 more weeks!!

overall good service and communication so far,
just wish it wouldnt take so long!!

Rob
Old 07-26-2005, 02:09 PM

Black/Tan sounds like it's going to be a really nice combination - make sure you post lots of pics when you get it
Old 07-27-2005, 03:10 AM

The black/tan combination does look good on the hondas-uk website. i was tempted myslef but they said the moonrock black/red was gonna be here the soonest. i was told it would be here by the 16th of july then told it would be on the next shipment! ive been told its arriving in southampton on the 3rd Aug and could be ready for the 5th at the earliest. cant wait for it! ive got all sorts of bits waiting to go on it already!

Quick Reply: Hondas-UK