UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Hardtop for sale on ebay - what is this guy on??????

Old 03-02-2004, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just come across this thread - interesting read.....better than working at any rate

from the The Gov'nor's email to Cheshire Carper
.... So i joined and have had a look to see if i could buy some
products for my two but do not and have not wished to sit up till 4 in the
morning suffering from VDU blindness chatting to all and sundry.
Well from one of your previous posts, I see its best to stop at 2:57am to avoid this scenario

I've also been to Tachbrook Honda around September last year, the price of over
Old 03-02-2004, 11:36 PM

Well well well! it's seems that i am winning the hearts of you guys already (bless)

Yep i was up at 3 in the morning and was actually waiting for some nit picker to point it out! I was pushing pixels until gone 5 (life of a photographic digital imager i suppose) and as you can see am up and ready for you guys even only only 2 hours sleep!

As for my grammar! well i have been in prison since i was 15 and didn't have to chance to study that much!
Old 03-02-2004, 11:38 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by moor deybe
There's a childlike quality to you grammar that suggests that English isn't your first language? but its entertaining none the less
Old 03-02-2004, 11:40 PM

The latter paragraph "was" a Joke BTW
just in case i start yet another frenzy about me!
Old 03-02-2004, 11:43 PM

Chris it seems that there is someone out there with"some sense

"Gracias amigo"
Old 03-02-2004, 11:50 PM

Wow I missed this thread completely after my initial post.

I think some people might have destroyed someone else's sale which it isn't our duty nor part of this forum. I think he advertised it correctly and also gave an indication of what he was quoted. Nothing wrong there.

As some people have already said before me it is for the buyer to make sure what they are willing to pay for something. If they are bidding on this item that means they own an S which logically suggests they have contacted their local Honda dealer to get quotes. It is with this knowledge that they must have bid on this item. I am sorry if you feel that I am going against the grain but if someone wants to buy a hardtop without fixing for
Old 03-02-2004, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Rob, I think overall you'll find we're a friendly bunch. Even the carper is a nice bloke really

Nill Illigitimi carborundum.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:56 PM

Sorry - 'came' to this bunfight late as I was choking the bishop over an '04 interior shot.....

Ebay - full of charlatans and mugs just itching to meet - very much like a car auction really, if you go there with no knowledge and take everything at face value, sooner or later someone will pull down your trousers and shaft you good and proper. 'Tis the very epitome of the phrase 'Caveat Emptor'.

Ooh, he's been in prison! Hide everyone, a scary criminal man.....
Old 03-03-2004, 12:01 AM

Originally posted by The Gov'nor ...As for my grammar! well i have been in prison since i was 15 and didn't have to chance to study that much!
hmmmmmm would have thought that you'd have nothing but time in prison. Glad to see you're on the straight and narrowish now though. (Hope it wasn't for car theft - I hate car thieving scum)

Good luck with your sale

Now where's that 04 brochure, I feel an ache...
Old 03-03-2004, 12:02 AM

Though it seems that "Wurzel" is as bigger dim wit than the sales reps a Tachbrook as he is still insisting that i am misleading the general public! WHAT A LOON! If I'm told one thing "BUY THE PEOPLE WE HAVE ALLLLLL JUST BROUGHT A CAR FROM" then how on earth is it my misreprisentation?!!!!!

Wurzel mate with your thick skull i would be careful that you don't go home to find the wardrobes empty (god help your wife) that's if you have a spouse!

Quick Reply: Hardtop for sale on ebay - what is this guy on??????