UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Hardtop for sale on ebay - what is this guy on??????

Old 03-02-2004, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has everything to do with it.

There is a World of difference between selling something on Ebay as described and ending up getting more than you paid for it either through luck, as in your "Leather Lord of the Rings Bookmark" example - and deliberately setting out to mislead. I can say with some certainty that he did not source the HT originally from Tachbrook, or pay anything like
Old 03-02-2004, 05:57 PM

My lord!
"It is i", the man that's got you all gaggling about!!

Good citizens if you walk into "your" local "genuine" Honda dealer and ask them how much it would cost to fit a hardtop to your roadster and were told it was a price then do you phone trading standards on them or do you take it as gospel, considering "they" are the people who sell the cars and the parts for the car?! I went to check and cross reference on how much it would cost, so i could give in my opinion "a fair description"! as told to myself "straight from the horses mouth"!

My God people have none of your leistered/read what MT has told you?!!!!!! They told him "the same thing"!!!

Now... why the hell do i make phone calls or drive to the other side of Birmingham to find out how much the other Honda dealer would charge for "the same" service! after all would you not "assume" that the price indeed should be the same across the board?!

As for the auction price! If i started the auction at
Old 03-02-2004, 10:28 PM

Pass the popcorn Zero..........
Old 03-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Gov'nor - watch out, MT will be along to sort your gramatical and spelling errors soon

Well done for posting though
Old 03-02-2004, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by The Gov'nor
web: www.robfarrell.com
Nice bodyshots
Old 03-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

nsfw some of them
Old 03-02-2004, 11:14 PM

My lord!
"It is i", the man that's got you all gaggling about!!

Good citizens if you walk into "your" local "genuine" Honda dealer and ask them how much it would cost to fit a hardtop to your roadster and were told it was a price, then... do you phone trading standards on them or do you take it as gospel, considering they are the people who sell the cars and the parts for the car?! I went to check and cross reference on how much it would cost, so i could give in my opinion "a fair description"! as told to myself "straight from the horses mouth"!

My God people have none of your listerned / read what MT has told you?!!!!!! They told him "the same thing"!!!

Now... why the hell do i make phone calls or in fact drive to the other side of Birmingham to find out how much the other Honda dealers would charge for "the same" service! after all would you not "assume" that the price indeed should be the same across the board?!

Well as for the auction price! If i started the auction at
Old 03-02-2004, 11:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OK, own up.........who went to Rob's (very nice) web site and didn't press 'bodyshots' 1st???????
Old 03-02-2004, 11:18 PM

Originally posted by ianl
OK, own up.........who went to Rob's (very nice) web site and didn't press 'bodyshots' 1st???????
I thought they were S2000 photos - honest guv
Old 03-02-2004, 11:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep - disappointing lack of spoiler and wheel pictures in that folder.

Quick Reply: Hardtop for sale on ebay - what is this guy on??????