UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Full red interior

Old 06-19-2006, 03:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing I found is that it looks much better in the flesh than it does in pictures or peoples imaginations, I had nothing but positive reactions from everyone who saw it. It was the main talking point for any non-car person who had a ride in my car. Just get some good products to maintain it and you won't have any problems.

I wouldn't have an S with a black interior now, it would just be too dark and dull.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by Neil.H,Jun 19 2006, 11:31 AM
One thing I found is that it looks much better in the flesh than it does in pictures or peoples imaginations, I had nothing but positive reactions from everyone who saw it. It was the main talking point for any non-car person who had a ride in my car. Just get some good products to maintain it and you won't have any problems.

I wouldn't have an S with a black interior now, it would just be too dark and dull.
everyone said full red was too much until they saw it.

Don't agree with black being dull though. It looks great with my yellow, and it's broken up nicely by the yellow trim on my Muz mats.

Couldn't live with black exterior and black interior though... had it in my S3 and it drove me mad!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:19 AM

Lol, it is all about how the colours match up. Obviously yellow and black would look hot, and then red and black.....But red interior....great firstly on moonrock then black and silver.

I will continue to look formy dream s2000 with red interior.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:29 AM

Received 58 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by moff,Jun 19 2006, 01:17 PM

Don't agree with black being dull though. It looks great with my yellow, and it's broken up nicely by the yellow trim on my Muz mats.

Couldn't live with black exterior and black interior though... had it in my S3 and it drove me mad!
I like Disaster Area's spaceship, too!

Actually, I swerved the two-tone interior, partly because of a fear of fade away.

The black fades to grey (I've been thrown of of Blacksnake!) But Raggtopp (!) darkens it closer to original, as does Lexol on the leather.

Maybe they'll let me rejoin the band? I'll even buy a new T-shirt.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Graves,Jun 19 2006, 01:29 PM
I like Disaster Area's spaceship, too!
I think you should change your handle to HotBlack Desiato.

I had always imagined an all red interior would be rather garish. In fact, it seems to work very well - especially with a black car.

Beats me why Honda don't offer Grand Prix White (or for that matter the other white, the pearlescent one whose name escapes me) with an all red interior in the UK.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:42 AM

Ohhhh, I have never thought of that.....Does anyone have a pic at hand?

Bet that looks great....

How about other leather colours??? errrmmmmm Black exterior and yellow interior! Now that I'd buy!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by moff,Jun 19 2006, 01:17 PM

Yes it would look a bit silly on a yellow! When balanced out with a bright exterior colour it's ok I think, but silver, grey, black need a bit of colour inside.

Old 06-19-2006, 06:43 AM

Received 58 Likes on 56 Posts

Nope.

There's just something about a non-black facia moulding that's;

1. Bad for reflections/eyestrain.

2. Reminiscent of 70's Yank trash. Does anyone else remember those horrid blue/green/red HC Viva & Chevette interiors?
Old 06-19-2006, 06:53 AM

I love the centre consoled leathered up too......Black still looks good, I wouldn't say no if the price and mileage were right.

The black leather picture looks like something Batman would wear!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:24 AM

That black interior looks way too shiney!

Some more red interior pics:

mmmm pearl white and red.... the perfect combination....

Quick Reply: Full red interior