UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Door dents

Old 09-15-2008, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks masterff, I have sent them an email asking if they can come to Peterborough.

I thought
Old 09-16-2008, 01:55 AM

Dent Devils called me back this morning and are comimg to have a look, although he said he is not sure that he will be able to remove the dent, as it is the rear qrt panel (drivers side) and access may proove to be difficult. The goods news is that they only charge if they successfully remove the dent.

I do not know how to upoload pictures onto this site to show you, if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Not heard back from dingmaster as yet.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by msafountain,Sep 16 2008, 01:55 AM
Dent Devils called me back this morning and are comimg to have a look, although he said he is not sure that he will be able to remove the dent, as it is the rear qrt panel (drivers side) and access may proove to be difficult. The goods news is that they only charge if they successfully remove the dent.

I do not know how to upoload pictures onto this site to show you, if someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Not heard back from dingmaster as yet.
Better if dent is on drivers side.

Access can be gained by removing the rear light cluster and pushing the dent removal rod through.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:56 AM

Thanks for that info GREGSTERWIZ.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:10 AM

Dent Devils have been this morning and have tried to remove the dent, I told him what GREGSTERWIZ said, he removed the rear light and went down inside the panel.

30 minutes of trying he gave up and said that the only way I would get this out is to have it filled and the panel re-sprayed, not what I wanted to hear, although he has managed to get some of the dent out.

I am stuck now as what to do, a reptuble company cannnot remove the dent and I don't want to go down the route of having it filled and the nightmares matching paint.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:14 AM

Its a bit difficult to advise you without pictures of the dent. Take a few from different angles and post them on this thread.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 AM

I have tried to post a couple of pictures, but I can't get it to work.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:56 AM

If you become a member of the forum you get a handy little image store to put your pics in and then post the links from there easy
Alternatively use an different image store website and post your links to those using the [IMG][/IMG] tags.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:05 AM

I have used a free image posting site, hope it works, if you copy the address below it should take you to the picture.

http://img1.PutPic.com/images/thumb/9/26011332353.jpg

Old 09-17-2008, 02:04 AM

same issue on my drivers door, DD cant fix it and advised to take it to a body shop..pants!

Quick Reply: Door dents