UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Dent removel in E.Kent

Old 10-19-2009, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent removel in E.Kent

Hi guys,

Came out of work today to find someone has put a dent in the passenger side front panel right above the wheel arch!! It looks as though someone has dropped something on the car or sat on it (I suspect kids)! The main dent is about the side of a tennis ball but there is some indentation to the surrounding area - there is also a slight paint chip. My cousin says the local Chips Away guy is very good (he knows him through business) so will get him to have a look first but he has another contact for dents if this is too much.

I was absolutely bl**dy furious when I came out of work, it's not like someone just backed into it, they would've known that they had damaged my car as they would've had to of been right next to it to have done the damage!!! Why are there such scum in this world that won't leave a note (that way I know where to find them to beat.... I mean talk to them ).

To be fair I have another couple of small dents and marks on that arch that needs fixing (brother kicked it with his steel toe capped boots while mounting his motorbike... fool... but he apologised and is paying for the damage) so I guess this has happened in the right place before I got the other marks fixed.

So does anyone have any other recommendations to try in East Kent? I'll try to get a picture of the damage tomorrow in daylight...

Cheers
Old 10-19-2009, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give Jason a call from ScuffsNoMore, he did a superb job on a really horrid looking sharp parking dent I had.

He took about an hour to get it out, but no matter how hard you look, it's no longer there!

http://www.scuffsnomore.co.uk