UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Dealer Satisfaction Survey - PLEASE USE IT

Old 01-27-2004, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dealer Name. Trident Honda, Weybridge, Surrey
Workmanship 9
Knowledge of the car 8
Customer Service 10
Sales 8

Please refer to thread My day with Trident Honda (good story)
Old 02-03-2004, 01:17 PM

Northampton - Avonvale - Bob and Lee Moore Workmanship 10/10 Knowledge of car 9/10 Customer Service 11/10 Sales 10/10 Overall 10/10 Top guys more than happy to help with everything requested dealt with everything regarding write off, finance and sourcing new car and getting me back in an S2 before my insurance coy have got everything done. After sales service was excellent, I work in a service industry and am probably one of the most difficult customers and they have achieved and gone beyond expectations. Only down side is the body shop as they use an approved garage that I am not a fan of, but other than that excellent.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:47 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikerich
Old 02-04-2004, 11:18 AM

Dealer Name. Startin Honda, Worcester
Workmanship 7
Knowledge of the car 2
Customer Service 2
Sales 2

Sales couldn't be bothered to organise a test drive in new car while mine was in for service.

Have done a couple of services with satisfactory results.
But!!! Could not fix a misfire problem & wanted to charge me for doing diagnostic tests on car!!! Car under warranty!

Will not be going back again!
Old 02-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Community Organizer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just had my first service on my S, so here's my feedback on the dealer

Dealer Name. Drake & Fletcher - Maidstone
Workmanship 9
Knowledge of the car 9
Customer Service 9
Sales 10

Comment:
The service was a 4 year / 36K one (the car has only done 18k) and I was absolutely amazed at the cost.....

The total bill including the MOT, Castrol synthetic oil and a new set of legally spaced plates (including fitting) was....

Old 02-20-2004, 09:21 AM

The senior people at Drake and Fletcher are good, enthusiatic and fun. We get on well and I have a high regard for them. I am pleased to see them rating high here as I guessed they should.

David
Old 02-20-2004, 02:08 PM

A couple of queries - What is the brand name of the Castrol oil? I'm not sure if I have the right stuff in mine.

I assume you had to have the plates done to pass the MOT (rather than at your own request)? How far from strictly legal were your previous plates (or perhaps they are back on now!)? It's annoying having to conform when there is no possibility of error reading your plates.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:02 PM

Dealer Survey list re-sorted to alphabetical by location. Hope this makes it more useful!
Any objections let me know.
Old 02-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Community Organizer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by S2000RW
A couple of queries - What is the brand name of the Castrol oil? I'm not sure if I have the right stuff in mine.

I assume you had to have the plates done to pass the MOT (rather than at your own request)? How far from strictly legal were your previous plates (or perhaps they are back on now!)? It's annoying having to conform when there is no possibility of error reading your plates.
The Castrol Oil is called SLK I think.

I asked the dealer to fit legal plates if the one's on the car would not pass the MOT, as they do not do the MOT themselves, I think they had to change them. The things wrong with the plates were

Number: S2000 XR, instead of S200 OXR
Layout: The plates have no details on them about the fact the plates are produced to a certain standard, the normal place for this, long the bottom right hand side, as replaced with 'www.s2ki.com'

The dealer kindly stuck the new ones over the old, and I just had to pull them off, getting the sticky stuff off was a bit of a problem, but sorted with a little white spirit. So illegal plates are now on display again

Colin
Old 02-22-2004, 01:06 PM

Thanks very much, Colin. When you see some of the plates around you wonder how they get away with them - at least ours are unmistakeable (or would be, if we ever went on the public roads with them, of course )

Terry

Quick Reply: Dealer Satisfaction Survey - PLEASE USE IT