UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

04 Moonstone GT

Old 01-20-2004, 04:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hazdjc
Moon Rock is
Old 01-20-2004, 04:55 AM

Originally posted by rahula MT do you need help to order the car with another dealer? I ask because all I have read is problems with the one you ordered through, you could speak to chiswick to see if they can get you one in a week or so. I know they have a RNB in the showroom now.
Rahul, thanks for the offer but the problem (as I understand it) is not with the dealer - it is a Honda UK problem. There simply aren't enough hardtops in certain colours, resulting in delays in despatching cars from the factory at Swindon (where the hardtops are fitted) to the dealer. My car is actually in the country but Honda have up until now just refused to deliver it without the tin lid. It's not just me in this position - Bozeman has had similar delays with delivery of his RNBP GT.

Latest word seems to be that Honda has relented and will ship without the lid. Bozeman is expecting delivery to his dealer this weekend. My dealer seems to think he should get it later this week, but Honda seem to be changing what they say from one day to the next.......

If there's any further delay, I'm going to refuse to take delivery until 1 March.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:59 AM
Ade

It's amazing what you can do with a name. If you called it "dark grey" would anyone want to buy it?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:01 AM
MrV

Nice need to go to slough later so might pop in for a look
Old 01-20-2004, 05:10 AM

>>Nice need to go to slough later so might pop in for a look

No grubby fingerprints on it please

(it's out the back with all the white protective tape on)

-matt
Old 01-20-2004, 05:15 AM
MrV

no worrys i'll take me Zanio just in case
Old 01-20-2004, 05:17 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

matt when are you picking it up? I bought mine from Sluff, found the sales guy Paul really helpful I want to look at the colour in daylight - any chance of you coming to one of the upcoming meets, or me popping to sluff to see it sometime?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ade
It's amazing what you can do with a name.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:25 AM

>matt when are you picking it up? I bought mine from Sluff, found the sales guy Paul really helpful I want to look at the colour in daylight - any chance of you coming to one of the upcoming meets, or me popping to sluff to see it sometime?

sure to both, Paul just rang me to say i can pick up on thurs or fri, I'm just going to see him now i only work in the next road

-matt
Old 01-20-2004, 05:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moor deybe.

Got the new 04 Brochure yesterday at Lookers, and they told me they have a MR out the back for a customer at Derby. Had a look and its nice. They have ordered a MR Full Red for the show room and its expected around Feb also a customer has ordered the Lime Green expected March. They are going to ring me when they arrive. So if you want I can send an e-mail to you.

dave

Quick Reply: 04 Moonstone GT