UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

North East Meet - Teeside Park - Sunday 1st June *

Old 06-01-2014, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi again Bruceski, well done for organising the get-together and good to finally meet you.
Nice motor but I think you should get rid of those wheels..... and flog them to me

Great to see you again Gritty (Scott) even if you are 'S' less.
We'll have to have a Mazda/Honda drive, or join us on our monthly Yorkshire jaunt if you fancy.

Until the next time (?)

Lew
Old 06-02-2014, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by lifecrisis
Hi again Bruceski, well done for organising the get-together and good to finally meet you.
Nice motor but I think you should get rid of those wheels..... and flog them to me

Great to see you again Gritty (Scott) even if you are 'S' less.
We'll have to have a Mazda/Honda drive, or join us on our monthly Yorkshire jaunt if you fancy.

Until the next time (?)

Lew
Likewise Lew was great to finally put a face to the text. haha I will bare that in mind IF I decide to sell them you will get 1st refusal

Scott thanks for coming along especially for taking some pictures looking forward to seeing them.

I will definitely be getting myself out more and will look forward to meeting up again in the near future I may even attempt to organize another more successful (fingers crossed) North East meet.

Liam
Old 06-02-2014, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by bruceski
Scott thanks for coming along especially for taking some pictures looking forward to seeing them.
Thanks for having me along. They're not great pics. The weather was a bit dull for it, but here are a couple anyway.

Side windows need to be down next time. Rule number 1.

Nice to see you again too, Lew.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one, and maybe we can drum up a bit more attention. A Dales drive might be on the cards for the summer.

Cheers
Old 06-02-2014, 01:46 PM

Guys I'm sorry I totally forgot about this. I dunno if I had it in my head that it was next weekend!?

I'll come to the next one definitely
Old 06-03-2014, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by GrittyShaker
Originally Posted by bruceski' timestamp='1401702534' post='23185480
Thanks for having me along. They're not great pics. The weather was a bit dull for it, but here are a couple anyway.

Side windows need to be down next time. Rule number 1.

I'll keep an eye out for the next one, and maybe we can drum up a bit more attention. A Dales drive might be on the cards for the summer.

Cheers
They are good enough for me always nice to get a photo by a professional rather than one took by me from a phone. I will make sure to observe rule number 1 next time.

I will try to arrange one again Teeside for me actually seems like a very good location, easy to get to and plenty of space but of course will see what others think.

The Dales drive sounds very interesting will definitely be out in the S more from now on.

Regards
Old 06-03-2014, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by ben5560
Guys I'm sorry I totally forgot about this. I dunno if I had it in my head that it was next weekend!?

I'll come to the next one definitely
Don't worry about it, just would be nice to see you at the next one will try to arrange it in the next couple of weeks for possibly sometime in July.

Would be good to have you there.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:31 AM

We will be organising a Dales early Saturday morning drive at the next North Yorkshire regular monthly meet :-)

Probably as planned before, Bolton Abbey start then north then west then south to Ribblehead Viaduct.... etc

Anyway I'm spoiling the surprise!
Old 06-04-2014, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Steviebe
We will be organising a Dales early Saturday morning drive at the next North Yorkshire regular monthly meet :-)

Probably as planned before, Bolton Abbey start then north then west then south to Ribblehead Viaduct.... etc

Anyway I'm spoiling the surprise!
Old 06-05-2014, 09:55 PM

Hi all, a newbie here. Just got my first s. Used to be an astra member and north east organiser. Its a thankless task. I'm up in consett, and keen to meet up at any upcoming meets when I'm free. I'll keep my eye out.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by bikky
Hi all, a newbie here. Just got my first s. Used to be an astra member and north east organiser. Its a thankless task. I'm up in consett, and keen to meet up at any upcoming meets when I'm free. I'll keep my eye out.
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have noticed it can be a PIA getting people together, but I keep trying hopefully it will 'grow' into something.

Trying to organize a follow up to the last meet (see link: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/108...ble-next-meet/). Would be good to have you on board.