UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

North East Meet - Teeside Park - Sunday 1st June *

Old 05-18-2014, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not long now, so thought I would try to get the numbers sured up and possibly add more if other people are interested. If you haven't already done so could you please comment saying whether you are coming or not. The list below indicated those that have expressed an interest.

Members (confirmed or interested)

Myself (bruceski)
lifecrisis
Steviebe
b000n
Krisbuc
Mark171086
Betts1411
Carl2k7
Laurence
ben5560
ian Lillystone
MichaelParkinson
GrittyShaker

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:48 PM

Hi bruceski

I noticed that my name was mentioned. My ears have been burning for a few days now. I might pop along if I'm welcome, but I don't have an S anymore (just a lowly MX5), sadly, after it was destroyed by an HGV. It would be nice to get some photos though, plus I haven't seen lifecrisis since my last Dales meet, which must have been four years ago now, I think. Wow, time flies.

Anyway, if you don't mind a Gaijin joining you, put me down on the list. I'll park my car under a bush somewhere, and walk to where you lot are.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:39 AM

I used to own a MX5 before the S. It would be good to have a official photographer :-)
Old 05-26-2014, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by GrittyShaker
Hi bruceski

I noticed that my name was mentioned. My ears have been burning for a few days now. I might pop along if I'm welcome, but I don't have an S anymore (just a lowly MX5), sadly, after it was destroyed by an HGV. It would be nice to get some photos though, plus I haven't seen lifecrisis since my last Dales meet, which must have been four years ago now, I think. Wow, time flies.

Anyway, if you don't mind a Gaijin joining you, put me down on the list. I'll park my car under a bush somewhere, and walk to where you lot are.
Sorry to hear about the S. I have always appreciated MX5s nearly bought one, nothing to be ashamed of

You're more than welcome would be great to get photos I will add you to the list.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM

Not long now everyone ready? Thought I would try to get some last minute interest.

By the way although I know where Teeside park is and have been before not sure on a definitive location where to meet i.e. outside of which unit? welcome suggestion although am sure it will sort itself out once we are there.

Cheers guys, looking forward to meeting you.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:39 AM

I'm sure we can just park up and listen out for the cars !
Old 05-28-2014, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Steviebe
I'm sure we can just park up and listen out for the cars !
Sounds like a plan
Old 05-31-2014, 11:24 PM

After being out yesterday I tried to remind the other half that I had another static causal meet this evening but after some discussions we(she) has decided its best I do garden, DIY, etc....

:-(
Old 06-01-2014, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Steviebe
After being out yesterday I tried to remind the other half that I had another static causal meet this evening but after some discussions we(she) has decided its best I do garden, DIY, etc....

Sorry you can't make it Steve, the pressure is on here as well but I will be there tonight.

I'm racing around the garden with the mower, weeding and getting ready for an early afternoon BBQ.
It'll be my first ever non-alcoholic Barbie as I'm driving tonight.

Bruceski.... I think the retail park shops all close at 17.30 on Sunday so I would suggest meeting up in front of the 10 pin bowling alley as the car park is easy accessed, we should all find each other.
It's on Teesside Park but check bowling alley website for actual location.

See you later......Lew
Old 06-01-2014, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by lifecrisis
Originally Posted by Steviebe' timestamp='1401607442' post='23184450

Sorry you can't make it Steve, the pressure is on here as well but I will be there tonight.

I'm racing around the garden with the mower, weeding and getting ready for an early afternoon BBQ.
It'll be my first ever non-alcoholic Barbie as I'm driving tonight.

Bruceski.... I think the retail park shops all close at 17.30 on Sunday so I would suggest meeting up in front of the 10 pin bowling alley as the car park is easy accessed, we should all find each other.
It's on Teesside Park but check bowling alley website for actual location.

See you later......Lew
Shame you cant make it steve, maybe next time yeah?

Sounds good to me Lew will see you there about 6.

Can't Wait!

Quick Reply: North East Meet - Teeside Park - Sunday 1st June *