UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Meets in the south west?

Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My sat nav is years out of date I won't be able to do all this fancy gps shiz you're on about.

Just dont follow me is my advice.

Like Adrian asked whats the plan for pub? Im strictly no drink when driving so couldnt care what ales they stock, so aslong as they can serve some grub and a pint of coke I'm happy!!
Old 07-08-2011, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by cornpot
Hi all

Yes, thats the badger js120, I'm good for 20th, 7pm at Chew Lake. If you can do a route as a.gpx file that would be great, I think my Garmin will accept those but I have no idea how to programme the actual route to create a file. Anyone checked out the Pub?

Cheers for now,

Adrian
i've got a .gpx file of the route sorted. PM me your email address and I'll send it over to you to make sure it all works!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If you guys want to wind up in a pub, the Rodney Stoke is a great place with ample free parking.
http://www.rodneystokeinn.co.uk/
You can bell them and book a table to save some time.

Can't join you as I work away during the week, have fun!

Steve (Bridgwater)
Old 07-10-2011, 08:28 AM

Russ / Adrian,

Good to see you yesterday. Having checked my diary it looks unlikely that we will be able to make it on the 20th.

I have an all day detail to do on an MGTF 160 and my girlfriend has a hairdressers appointment and thinks it likely that this will go on for a while and not leave us enough time to get to the meet.

If that changes then I will let you know. If you need anything though and I can help then please PM me or add it on here. I do check the boards often.

Cheers Rob
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by robs_silver_s2k
Russ / Adrian,

Good to see you yesterday. Having checked my diary it looks unlikely that we will be able to make it on the 20th.

I have an all day detail to do on an MGTF 160 and my girlfriend has a hairdressers appointment and thinks it likely that this will go on for a while and not leave us enough time to get to the meet.

If that changes then I will let you know. If you need anything though and I can help then please PM me or add it on here. I do check the boards often.

Cheers Rob
Rob get on the doodle poll, link further up the thread. Get what dates you can do on there just incase anything changes.

Good to see you yesterday, plus nice to meet a fellow RNBP!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:43 PM

1 - russy01
2 - jsl20
3 - POG (Royce)
4 - Tempo2000 (Luke)
5 - Cornpot
6 - coppins999 (James)
7 - Hedropds (Jon)
8 - Storm (Dave)
9 - Jonesey (Gareth)

Hello all and especially Adrian and James ! One of the original Bristol meet lot here. Been too quiet lately, but glad to see someone's grasped the reigns ! I can do 20th too.

Gareth
Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 PM

Hi Gareth and Rob

Could do with a few more of the the old Bristol meeters....Good to see you on Saturday Rob...looks as tho I may not be able to make the 20th as well now

James, thanks for the .gpx file ....small problem wont seem to download to my Garmin nuvi 2350.....its on my computer and I clic on "send to Nuvi" but nothing seems to happen???? I'm a bit stupid!!

Will keep trying all options.

Adrian.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:10 PM
UK Moderator
UK Moderator

Received 307 Likes on 262 Posts

Hi Gareth and Rob

Could do with a few more of the the old Bristol meeters....Good to see you on Saturday Rob...looks as tho I may not be able to make the 20th as well now

James, thanks for the .gpx file ....small problem wont seem to download to my Garmin nuvi 2350.....its on my computer and I clic on "send to Nuvi" but nothing seems to happen???? I'm a bit stupid!!

Adrian.

Have a look here, http://forums.gpsreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=22707

It seems a bit flaky i'm afraid.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:53 AM

Hi Gareth and Rob

Adrian.
if the last suggestion didn't work check out this video. its in three parts. Other than that we'll have to go Colin McRea style and all bring a Welsh co driver!
Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I may try and pop along thanks to Adrian's headsup

Will look how far away it will be for me and probably make a last minute decision once I hear from work

I don't get the doodle thing???

Ok the doodle poll worked second time round No good me doodling though as I never know due to work

Quick Reply: Meets in the south west?