UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Herts Meet - Thursday 4th February

Old 02-05-2010, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another fun gathering. good to meet newbies and 'oldies' (?) alike! ↲Before anyone gets precious, I'd class myself as an oldie now ↲Ooh, we're back to the spritely thing again
Old 02-05-2010, 06:45 AM

I knew that I had fallen on my feet when I bought my S but I never envisaged it resulting in me getting to cuddle and kiss so many young (and not so young CHIPPO ) spritely people. That cuddle I got on arrival from haroon really warmed me up. Dini and I were the only ones in Sazzy's 'parade' to have our roofs down.

As usual my pics were a bit rubbish. Here we are setting off.

Thanks everyone for a very enjoyable evening. Oldies and newbies seemed to gel perfectly, the atmosphere was so relaxed and friendly.

Looking forward meeting up with you again in the pub and on the road.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:34 AM

There were kisses and cuddles? I want a refund LOL
Old 02-05-2010, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Great to see so many new people at the meet. I really enjoyed it

Pity the Red Lion has turned so Restauranty, although it is very nice now, it's not really the best for a big group like us, unless we can get a reserved area every month.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mistress Quickly,Feb 5 2010, 03:45 PM
cuddle and kiss so many young men.........
MQ, what lovely young men

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-B0Z0WOpgE [/media]

I thoroughly enjoyed the meet last night as well as the drive over. It was lovely to have Adum (his very entertaining friend - I think we may be able to convert him from Ford) and CHIPPO accompanying us on the way and I hope we can do it again soon

A lovely evening in 100% brilliant company and well done Dini for your petrol station recruit

Old 02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Sazzy,Feb 5 2010, 07:51 PM
It was lovely to have Adum (his very entertaining friend - I think we may be able to convert him from Ford) and CHIPPO accompanying us on the way and I hope we can do it again soon

Sazzy's parade was a great success It will be ace in the summer, with dry roads and light evenings
Old 02-05-2010, 11:30 AM

i was thinking how nice those roads would be if it was summer! (apart from all them potholes)

my friend, Liam btw, changes his mind about cars literally every 5 seconds. we were talking to Haroon at the bar and he went from a cosworth to range rover in seconds, with others in between. so i shouldnt think it will be too dificult to persuade him
Old 02-05-2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Sazzy,Feb 5 2010, 08:51 PM
MQ, what lovely young men

Saz, you are so naughty.

I didn't say 'lovely', though that is one of our favourite words (as in lovelygroova) and I said 'people' not 'men'. I did after all enjoy kissing spritely dini and cuddling Wifey.

I am however ROCLL (Rolling on the chaise-longue laughing.)

(Do you remember potting fuchsias on the machine at the height of Harry Enfield/Loadsamoney fame that Easter with your grandma, father, brother and me when all your mates were out enjoying themselves? )
Old 02-05-2010, 11:38 PM

Very nice evening, i do declare, well i now have a new battery fitted curtosy of Brayley Honda Hatfield, Andy in service got a new one for me under warranty and even arranged there top Battery fitting team of 3 guys yes 3 guys to visit my home and fit it for me, a great service, see you all in march, im off for a drive.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice to meet you and Nicola - and good news you have the car running again - be careful it doesn't rain.......

Quick Reply: Herts Meet - Thursday 4th February