Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Texas S2000 Roundup 2005! (May 14th)

Old 05-14-2005, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well since I couldn't sleep last night I called and completed my claim last night, she said by the checksheet of what was damaged it would NOT be totaled, but that still depends on the repair shop and if they say that they think it should be. I'm prepared for them to say it's totaled, and quite honestly would rather that because cars never seem to hold up after being repaired from an accident. I will definately try to buy it back and part as much of it out as I can if it does get totaled so I can get some of the parts out to people that need them. Well I'm gunna try to go down there and take some more pics of the car and take my stereo out (just the headunit made it in so far) then probably head to the meet shortly after.

My airbag burn feels a lot better today, not really acting up at all... yay!

See ya guys later.
-Doug
Old 05-14-2005, 06:00 AM

Doug,
Come see me at the event today, I can set you up with some good body guys that take care of our S2's. Might be able to help on the total issue too.

Brian Hays
Honda McKinney
214-537-7051
Old 05-14-2005, 07:06 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am about to head out in 30 mins, NICE WEATHER!
Old 05-14-2005, 02:36 PM

Woohoo! Perfect weather. Thanks, clovis!!! And thanks for letting a *#$&* Miata driver share in the fun! Many many thanks to photodavo for making this thing happen!

My apologies for any confusion caused by the route variation in group 2... I think you'll all agree that our route was better. If anyone asks, I did of course know that 545 was closed and the U-Turn was on purpose so we could run those S turns twice.

Hope y'all had fun at Two Rows! I'm off shortly to go wish altiain well now that he's finally a grajuit!
Old 05-14-2005, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by tailchaser,May 14 2005, 04:36 PM
Woohoo! Perfect weather. Thanks, clovis!!! And thanks for letting a *#$&* Miata driver share in the fun! Many many thanks to photodavo for making this thing happen!

My apologies for any confusion caused by the route variation in group 2... I think you'll all agree that our route was better. If anyone asks, I did of course know that 545 was closed and the U-Turn was on purpose so we could run those S turns twice.

Hope y'all had fun at Two Rows! I'm off shortly to go wish altiain well now that he's finally a grajuit!
I was in group 2 and the drive was great! Thanks for leading the way.
Old 05-14-2005, 04:36 PM

My wife and I were in the new blue Corvette (top off of course) going the other way waving hello to one of the groups near Van Alstyne this afternoon! Looks like you were having a great time.

Steve Harvey
GoodFinder
Old 05-14-2005, 04:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, thanks to all who came out and enjoyed. Big thanks to my co-organizer Photodavo. It was a true joint effort by the NTS2KOC and S2KCA that turned out to be the largest Texas meet by far. Also thanks to Ego and Elistan for running registration.

For those who asked the total count was 80-85 S2000's, an S2K WCM Ultralite, and several others. We will make the group photo from Texas Driver Magazine available online a little later. Until then, feel free to share your event photos...
Old 05-14-2005, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Clovis,May 14 2005, 06:43 PM
Yep, thanks to all who came out and enjoyed. Big thanks to my co-organizer Photodavo. It was a true joint effort by the NTS2KOC and S2KCA that turned out to be the largest Texas meet by far. Also thanks to Ego and Elistan for running registration.

For those who asked the total count was 80-85 S2000's, an S2K WCM Ultralite, and several others. We will make the group photo from Texas Driver Magazine available online a little later. Until then, feel free to share your event photos...
Hey man, it's a shame I was unable to bring my car down there but I still had a great time and met some great people... Thanks for setting up this event and I look forward to doing this again (with either my re-built S2K or my next S2K...) There's nothing quite like getting a big group of car enthusiasts together.
-Doug
Old 05-14-2005, 05:22 PM

Great planning!!! Greater weather, excellent food, awesome turn out. Must have been at least 75 S2K's present. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by GoodFinder,May 14 2005, 06:36 PM
My wife and I were in the new blue Corvette (top off of course) going the other way waving hello to one of the groups near Van Alstyne this afternoon! Looks like you were having a great time.

Steve Harvey
GoodFinder
Yep, that was group 2. I saw you and waved back!

Thanks to Clovis, Photodavo and everyone who helped organize the event.

Josh

Quick Reply: Texas S2000 Roundup 2005! (May 14th)