Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

SUBJECT: URGENT, RE: NEXT OF KIN

Old 12-16-2005, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just noticed that 'ole pius tinubu has the bank's address named after him!
Old 12-16-2005, 08:26 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by downhil,Dec 16 2005, 07:12 AM
this one is my favorite.

make sure to read the forms that the scammer fills out....

http://www.419eater.com/html/artworld1.htm
That was well worth the read. I just keeps getting better...very funny.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by downhil,Dec 16 2005, 09:20 AM
...and 16 (sixteen) sharks--which I will affix lasers to their heads?...
Old 12-19-2005, 08:23 AM

Prof. Chuck,

I wanted to inform you that I had my servant set up a voicemail system for me to review messages from clients. You can call anytime and leave a message for me. The number is 206-203-4091. To keep the secrecy, and to allow me to know that it is you, we will need a passcode. Please say "Pet Mike Rotch's Furry Friends" to let me know that it is truly you.

Any word on the whores?

Mike Rotch
Managing Director & CEO
Pet Mike Rotch's Furry Friends

I'm RICH!!!!!!!

>From: remmit payment <remmitance_dept@yahoo.com>
>To: mike rotch <mikey_rotch@hotmail.com >
>Subject: {CBN} REMITTANCE OFFICE. VIEW THE ATTACHED BANK DRAFT AND TAKE IT
>TO YOUR LOCAL BANK FOR COMFIRMATION.
>Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:33:51 -0800 (PST)
>
> {CBN} REMITTANCE OFFICE. VIEW THE ATTACHED BANK DRAFT AND TAKE IT TO
>YOUR LOCAL BANK FOR COMFIRMATION.
>
> PIUS TINUBU
> REMITTANCE CHARMAN

Prof. Chucky,

I received this from Pius today. What's with that guy; I asked him to send everything to my gmail account? What do we do next? When can I start spending my money???? I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please leave me a voicemail on the number I provided earlier, and I can text phone you back. Don't forget the password. Also, I haven't heard anything from any women....

Mike Rotch
Managing Director & CEO

Old 12-19-2005, 10:07 AM

Tell him you desperately need the money so you can buy a large shipment of bearded clams
Old 12-19-2005, 10:29 AM

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS, 15 TINUBU SQUARE,
TEL/FAX: 234-1-435-9681
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04
ATTN: HOUNOURABLE CONTRACTOR ,
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Dear Mike Rotch,

Thanks for the update from you end, maybe Pius Tinubu forgot to use you private e-mail to response back to you, from Pius Tinubu e-mail he indicated you take the Draft to your bank to comfirm the authentice. but i dont think that is that best instead of we wasting time i advice you tell him that you need the Original Draft which you will use to cash the fund and not comfirming the Draft again.

Contact him and tell him the above. per the women she said will be contacting you by tomorrow because she is presentely taking are exemination papers in school.

I wait to hear from you after you finish with Pius Tinubu

Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).
234-1-435-9681

Exemination papers in school???? She's not even legal!! YESS!

Yo Pius,

Charlie said I should get back in touch with you. "I need the original draft which I will use to cash the fund and not confirming the draft again." Whatever that means. I've got an appointment with the Ferrari dealership later this week, and would like to conclude this soon. I want to buy myself an early Christmas present.

Hey Charlie, ask the ladies what color car they prefer. And have 2 or 3 contact me, in case 1 is haggard looking. Also, how's the great hunt for exotic game coming? You never got me a price for shipping...

I'm off to Louisissippi for a Sadomasochist Voyeur convention, but should be back tommorrow morning.

Cheers,

Mike Rotch
Managing Director & CEO
Old 12-19-2005, 10:52 AM

you're famous kaiser! you'll have to share your recipe with us.

Prof. Chuckles

I've been talking about your situation with a fellow business owner I know. His name is Herr Kaiser. He owns a seafood restaurant called Kaiser's Krabs & Klams. Once I told him that you are looking for wildlife for my park, he asked me to inquire as to whether or not you may be able to locate the elusive Great Bearded Clam for him. The Bearded Clams do not occupy the beaches around Arkansas. I have no idea where Nigeria is, or if you even have water, but if you could look for Bearded Clams, Kaiser is willing to put many dollar bills in your pocket. They have a distinctive smell that may help you locate them. Do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Good day.

Mike Rotch
Old 12-19-2005, 11:08 AM

hahahhaha

I prefer them raw :-O
Old 12-20-2005, 06:11 AM

MIKE ROTCH

SIR.

I RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND I WILL ACT ACCORDING AS YOU DEMAND ME SENDING YOU E-MAIL ONLY ON YOUR OTHER E-MAIL ADDRESS AND TO THE DRAFT ISSUED. TO SEND THE CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO YOUR HOME WILL COST THE BELOW:-

1.COURIER SERVICE CHARGES WILL COST $400
2.TO INSURE THE DRAFT WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY BEFORE SENDING IT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO AVOID LOSTING ON TRANSIT WILL COST $1,200

SO TOTAL IS $1,600. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE $1,600 TO OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY FRANK KUTI.SEND IS THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO HIS INFORMATION BELOW:-

NAME BARRISTER FRANK KUTI
TEST QUESTION - WHAT FOR?
ANSWER - BANK DRAFT
LAGOS - NIGERIA
E-MAIL frankkuti6@yahoo.com

WE WAIT FOR THE MTCN# OF THE WESTERN UNION TODAY.

REGARDS

PIUS TINUBU

yeah right, i'll get on that right away...

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS, 15 TINUBU SQUARE,
TEL/FAX: 234-1-435-9681
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04
ATTN: HOUNOURABLE CONTRACTOR ,
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.
CONTRACT#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

Dear Mike Rotch,

Thanks you for the update from you end have you hard from the Remittance Department today? what was their response to your request regarding the Draft? per the man you called Herr Kaiser who his him? your friend in USA? what did you mean by locate the elusive Great Bearded Clam? please explain to me better. Nigeria is in the western part of africa and we have Good water.

Here is the lady e-mail address joyokafor4u@yahoo.com that i tell about you please you can contact her and have a world with her one on one.

I wait for more update regarding to our deal.

Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).
234-1-435-9681

Prof Charley,

Holy Crap!!! My trip was awesome. You have never lived until you've been spanked while wearing a gimp mask and ball gag!!!! I received word from the bank today. Here is what Pius is wanting.

1.COURIER SERVICE CHARGES WILL COST $400
2.TO INSURE THE DRAFT WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY BEFORE SENDING IT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS TO AVOID LOSTING ON TRANSIT WILL COST $1,200

SO TOTAL IS $1,600. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE $1,600 TO OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY FRANK KUTI.SEND IS THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO HIS INFORMATION BELOW:-

NAME BARRISTER FRANK KUTI
TEST QUESTION - WHAT FOR?
ANSWER - BANK DRAFT
LAGOS - NIGERIA
E-MAIL frankkuti6@yahoo.com

WE WAIT FOR THE MTCN# OF THE WESTERN UNION TODAY.

$400 to send a letter, and then $1200 more to insure it? That seems high to me. Are you two high? I will need some sort of proof that you are who you say you are to make me feel comfortable about sending $1600 to Mister Frank Kutchi. I looked on the Central Bank of Nigeria website and saw your picture, but didn't see any sign of Pius on there. Is he new, or just homosexual? Anyway, to prove that you are who you say you are, and a man of your word, please send me two pictures of yourself holding a sign for me. This way I know it isn't a fake picture. Once I see the 2 pictures I will release $1600 to Western Union in goodwill, if I even do it at all. The first sign must say:

and the second must say:

I Found Kaiser's Bearded Clam

The pictures must be large and clear, and the signs must be legible. Please do this for me as I am a very rich man, and the $1600 is not a problem. I simply want to be sure I can trust you.

Herr Kaiser is a good friend of mine in the USA. His restaurant serves seafood. He would love to add the Bearded Clam to his menu. It is quite tasty over here. I thought that while you are hunting triceratops for me, you could find some Bearded Clams for him. I'm so glad to hear that you have good water over here. I had some bad water in Mexico and had the runs for days.

Mike Rotch
Managing Director & CEO

keep your fingers crossed kids!