Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Selling a Home Theater Audio System

Old 12-20-2005, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling a Home Theater Audio System

I recently upgraded my Bose Lifestyle system and am selling a Lifestyle 28 Series I. This is a great system for movie audio (it's not fatiguing listen to at higher volumes for the duration of a movie), and good for music too.

Here's a list of features:
-DVD/CD player
-Component video out
-AM/FM Tuner
-Plays MP3 on CD
-Includes 5 6.25" tall double cube speaker arrays (new never used)
-Hide-away Acoustimass bass module (also encloses all the surround processing, amplifiers and equalizer electronics, which is why the media center is so compact.
- Expandable to additional rooms of sound. Dual zone preamp allows system to play two sources simultaneously, i.e. home theater in one room and FM on your optional outdoor speakers.
- On screen programming
-Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1 digital surround decoding plus Bose VideoStage 5 decoding for stereo and mono recordings. The Videostage back-end processing also gives a much more seamless sound stage from left/center/right and Fr/Rr than Dolby alone.
-AdaptIQ system allows the system listen to your room acoustics and automatically set equalization for optimum performance.
-Radio Frequency remote works anywhere in your home
-RF blaster on the media center converts the Radio remote to RF to control basic functions of other devices.
- 1 Optical audio input
- 1 Optical audio output
- 4 additional audio inputs
- 1 video input, can be used as either composite, or S
- 1 video output, can be used as either composite, S or Component out.

The Media center and bass module have a few minor scuffs, system has approx 100 hrs of use and includes the latest software upgrade disc.

Asking $1,000. If you're interested or have questions PM me. I'm traveling this week, so I'll apologize in advance if I don't respond immediately.