Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

S2000 Autocross #7 (November 5th)

Old 11-05-2005, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another great day guys... and another great event!

Too bad I did so poorly.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:08 AM

[QUOTE=Treibenschnell,Nov 5 2005, 09:18 PM]Too bad I did so poorly.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was an excellent first time for me. Met the coolest people. I had a blast, cant thank you guys enough for setting this autocross up. I learned alot out there and had alot of fun. Thanks Clovis for giving me a great lesson. Im definetly coming back!

oh by the way... Stan's Turbo S2K is a one Bad ass machine. Good work!
Old 11-06-2005, 06:15 AM

Was an awesome event... Learned a few new things and improved my driving skills even more, which is why I decided to do the auto-x in the first place.

Can't wait till next year
Old 11-06-2005, 12:04 PM

Talking

Had a wonderful time! Course was very difficult for me, the turn in the northwest corner was so tight the Sedan was crawling out of it. Everyone have a great offseason! Here are my photos...

ALL PHOTOS

WOOT WOOT!

Kevin
Old 11-07-2005, 02:38 AM

Thanks to Clovis, EgoThreat, and Elistan for all of their hard work in putting such a fun series together.

Before this year, I would have been just like most people who own cars (Out of control!). Now I feel like I am starting to understand what to do and how to correct things like oversteer and understeer without panicking. Hopefully this year's seat time will help me if I ever get into a situation and have to react quickly.

All of you that autocross are great people and I have enjoyed every time out. I am looking forward to another year of fun and improvement.

Thanks again for allowing an old dude like me to experience this excitement!

Regards,

James
Old 11-07-2005, 07:01 AM

Ditto what everyone else said. My daughter and I had a great time hanging out together and watching you guys run the course. And we both enjoyed walking the pit area and looking at all cars. I hope to see you guys next year, but next time I hope to be driving my own S2K.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:12 AM

What an awesome course to end the season with! Too bad I spent the whole day over-driving my car...

Many thanks to Clovis for validating my car setup during fun runs.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:45 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys, congrats to everyone for another awesome season. A big thanks to both Elistan and Ego for their continued help and diligence in putting on this great series. Without them and our setup crew it just wouldn't be possible. Although my lead of the club is coming to an end you can be sure that I will be in attendance, and driving the Elise, to watch the club prosper.

I would encourage all of you who want to play a role in organizing these events to step up. Don't assume you aren't needed. There is much to be done behind the scenes and I know your help would be appreciated.

As for the event, huge thanks to Stanford for allowing me the privilege to co-drive his Turbo S2000 during the afternoon sessions. There was definitely more car available than I was driver
Old 11-07-2005, 11:06 AM

I'd like to extend my thanks too all you folks to put this together. And i can't believe I missed 6 of them before I came out to one. Now i regret missing all those other ones....

And a big thanks to Clovis for Auto-x'ing class for dummies and showing me how it's supposed to be done. I needs lots of practice to get half-way decent. Can't wait for next year !!!!!

Quick Reply: S2000 Autocross #7 (November 5th)