Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Labor Day Sunday Food And Photos. 2PM

Old 08-27-2008, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill start saving some money for gas. Long drive for me. Ill try to make it.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:06 PM

Lets shoot for 2pm. Try to come with a clean car cause we will prob take some pics after at a location or two I have in mind.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 PM

i'm in if I can get out of going out on a "blind" double date that Sunday afternoon. thanks to facebook, however, I've seen what I'm getting myself into and she's not what I would normally go for to put it in a nice way....it's always a bad idea letting your coworker set you up with someone. Women have code words that should go off like alarm bells in guy's minds such as curvy=fat...sweet=ugly...etc.
needless to say, if I can find a way to politely dip out said engagement, then I'm in
Old 08-28-2008, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by MisterMatt,Aug 27 2008, 10:46 PM
i'm in if I can get out of going out on a "blind" double date that Sunday afternoon. thanks to facebook, however, I've seen what I'm getting myself into and she's not what I would normally go for to put it in a nice way....it's always a bad idea letting your coworker set you up with someone. Women have code words that should go off like alarm bells in guy's minds such as curvy=fat...sweet=ugly...etc.
needless to say, if I can find a way to politely dip out said engagement, then I'm in
Just tell her you completely forgot about your monthly vtech car club event that you are required to attend. She will understand.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:39 AM

I'm in for it prob, but I am driving a Rav4 still. Working on convincing my parents on letting me buy an s2k around December (my b-day) so that I can have winter break to work on stuff like they are making me install a hardtop if I get one. They don't want me driving a manual until feburary though cause they are unsafe 0_o... Anyways love s2ks

(Trying to get it in December cause I am taking 3 AP classes this semester and 4 next semester so its better to go ahead and get it while I got time to work on it . Also better to learn a manual when you got a lot of time because you gotta watch out for all those idiots at the senior high. I love pissing people off going home for off campus lunch by going the speed limit cause I know theres always a cop hiding on the street or in a parking lot. )
Old 08-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Banned

mah name shuld have a maybee nixt ta it

ah thank me n betty sue well be partyin down at tha balinese

Deep in the south of texas
Not so long ago
There on a crowded island
In the gulf of mexico

It didn't take too much money
Man, but it sure was nice
You could dance all night if you felt all right
Drinking whiskey and throwing dice

And everybody knows
It was hard to leave
And everybody knows
It was down at the balinese
Old 08-29-2008, 04:21 AM

Unless the sky falls, I should be able to make this.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:23 PM

So we're eating at two brothers, then going for a drive w/pics? Was this going to be a tech day at one point then plans changed? Just want to be sure of whats happening.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:18 PM

Yeah it was going to be a tech day but all my tools are misplaced and my garage is tiny. lol. Then I was just going to have the cookout, until one of the brothers of two brothers invited us to go to their place instead.

The drive will be pretty short to the location so.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:19 PM

yeah...if only it were that easy. it figures that my first date back in the game will be with an unattractive one. big women need love too i suppose. I'll come out if a miracle happens, but the double date part of it is with a girl from work (and I work around mostly women), so if I ditch on this one, then they'll know beyone a shadow of a doubt that I'm a shallow a-hole. I'd rather just take one for the team and leave them speculating.

Quick Reply: Labor Day Sunday Food And Photos. 2PM