Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Help please!

Old 06-20-2001, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please!

If you haven't heard the story via word of mouth, here it is real quick: Allison destroyed my car and even though it was one of those "intense survival situations" no one got any sex out of the situation, except the lesbians that live above Mark.

I thought I would have had the whole story up by now, but I haven't been spending much time on the internet latley, as work has had me carrying a busy schedule.

Anyways, back to my plea for help. Today my adjuster declared my car fixable, and today Marcelo at JohnEagle began taking my car apart. The bad news: I did not have a rental car supplemant premium on my policy. And since it will be the first part of AUGUST (yes I said August -over a month away) before my car is finished, I am in the market for a beater car to buy so that I can have some wheels until my baby is all put back together.

Baisically, I'm looking for a import truck or car that has been taken care off [something that is not going to break down during the six weeks I'm driving it] and can not spend more than $2000.00.

It is imperative that I find something this weekend, as Sondra's S2000 goes in the shop on tuesday of next week, and S. will need her accord back (the car I have beeen driving since the flood) Thanks Sondra!

I need your help guys... if you know of one, then do not hesitate to call me, or email me at "JohnAllen@austin.rr.com".

If you do not know of something then I would appreciate it if you 'kept your eyes open'.

Thank you!
Old 06-21-2001, 05:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, this isn't an Import but a friend of mine is trying to get rid of a '86 Jeep Cherrokee. It's his in-law's car and he's trying to get rid of it. It's $1800 and if you want more info let me know and I'll have my friend get it and maybe get an arrangement.