Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Got my free Iphone last Thursday

Old 09-10-2007, 08:25 PM

Received 410 Likes on 305 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildncrazy,Sep 10 2007, 07:58 PM
You make it sound as if you have to do something special to get your iPhone to hook up with your wifi network. Other than whatever security configurations YOU set on your router nothing special is required.
Really? LOL, no I didn't say anything of the sort. I run MAC addy filtering @ home so yeah that step was necessary for me, I didn't say it was rocket science. I included that because I was happy that it runs WPA out of the box, nothing more. If you want to be a geek I'm in the business and we can talk 802.11, 802.5, 802.3, whatever you want. I won't claim to be proud that I know these things but they do pay the bills.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TommyDeVito,Sep 10 2007, 10:08 PM
Sure, but you get the Type R award this year buddy.

You don't have to thank me but I took an extra one for you. Please excuse the rookie snaps...I'm not ace with lighting on the camera but you get the idea

Great pictures Sir!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:39 AM
Banned

Tommy, thats about the funniest post I've ever seen on here. I almost blew coffee on my screen this morning.

Good job!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TommyDeVito,Sep 10 2007, 10:25 PM
Really? LOL, no I didn't say anything of the sort. I run MAC addy filtering @ home so yeah that step was necessary for me, I didn't say it was rocket science. I included that because I was happy that it runs WPA out of the box, nothing more.
I wasn't impugning your character, you just made it sound as if it was a process to connect when it isn't.

Even the non techno people will have trouble screwing this up!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:37 AM

Received 427 Likes on 238 Posts

Tommy,

I don't doubt that you got your iPhone, but I really am surprised that you got it so quickly for free. If Persian (or me or anyone) wanted to call BS, I'd like to see a pic or proof that you received this thing for free from from that pyramid scheme. You should have a packing slip or some letter from that place congratulating you on your free iPhone.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by TommyDeVito,Sep 10 2007, 08:08 PM
Sure, but you get the Type R award this year buddy.

You don't have to thank me but I took an extra one for you. Please excuse the rookie snaps...I'm not ace with lighting on the camera but you get the idea

lol i admit defeat
Old 09-11-2007, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by uwimage,Sep 10 2007, 07:18 PM
PersianDUd... please type your words out...I have no idea what you were saying...some of us are over 18 and use appropriate grammar, forgive me if I sound old, but if you'd also like to be a respected member of a community I suggest respecting others by at least taking the extra 10 seconds to type out a word than using a letter....unless you're incapable of that kiddo...

Thanks

The senior citizens.

PS...there's this really fancy thing now called spell check...I suggest you use it on all of your posts!

That's awesome Tommy! I'd like to hear a review of your opinion on the Iphone!
Sorry...and I'm over 18 too ...and thanks for the mean comment about spell check...I didnt spell anything wrong I just shortened 2 words because I'm so use to doing it in other forums.....
Old 09-11-2007, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by QUIKAG,Sep 11 2007, 05:37 AM
Tommy,

I don't doubt that you got your iPhone, but I really am surprised that you got it so quickly for free. If Persian (or me or anyone) wanted to call BS, I'd like to see a pic or proof that you received this thing for free from from that pyramid scheme. You should have a packing slip or some letter from that place congratulating you on your free iPhone.
When I posted up the link on how to do it I had most of my referrals already. Believe me, I'm not going to post anything else about it after yesterday, tired of the haters. I guess pricks are everywhere.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wildncrazy,Sep 11 2007, 05:35 AM
I wasn't impugning your character, you just made it sound as if it was a process to connect when it isn't.
Not really, just what was necessary for me. People are free to jump to their own conclusions if they like. I wouldn't use 802.11 without filtering MAC addresses.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Sponsor
Vendor - Starter Primary

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Back when the pyramid scheme of free_______.com started, they did a TV segment I believe that explained how it worked. They did it on the biggest free_____.com at the time and on paper, it is $$$ for the owners. 11 times whatever they get paid for those referrals for free trials is much more than the cost of the iPhone, plus not to mention the reimbursement of the upgraded phone if they are an authorized agent of Cingular and any commissions for the upgrade or new line of service. It wouldn't make sense NOT to send you your free______, because they're already making so much money.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.

Quick Reply: Got my free Iphone last Thursday