Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Free Membership-Limited Time Only!

Old 09-20-2001, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought "Free" might get your attention.

The club has been discussing various ways to encourage membership and this is one of the ways we would like to attract former members of the original year 2000 club. Here is a little history first:

As you may know the original club got off to a great start with some fun meets and even a track day at Motorsports Ranch. Soon afterwards the club lost its' steam during the summer as the founders, Paul Dippell and Chris Delena found themselves stretched thin by their careers and a shortage of volunteers to assist with the club.
A few months later in August I purchased my S2000 and set out to find a Honda club. I was happy to find the NTS2KOC already in existence although "dormant". After contacting Chris I agreed to "restart" the club and began to hold monthly social meetings. From the meetings we formed a group of co-directors to share the organizational tasks. Since that time we have participated in a few group drives with the Austin club, attended local auto races and charity driving events, held a tech meet, cruised the Interlochen lights, hosted two tailgate parties at the Ballpark (with free tickets), took advantage of a local group buy of S-02's (with mounting party) and finally had an Autocross at Mineral Wells this month.
We're just getting started and wish to share the fun with others. Our involvement with the S2000 Club of America is just beginning as well. In partnership with the national organization driving events are to be scheduled at least three times a year.

So here's the deal.
If you were a dues paid member in the original year 2000 club you may consider yourself a member in the '01 club as well. No strings attached, we just need to update your information on a new membership form. Current membership runs through mid 2002. Forms are available on request. Send your e-mail request to stefanvann@home.com
It's that easy. You will receive a new laminated membership card in the mail.

Haven't joined yet?
If you never joined us but want to check us out come on in.
We will extend free membership until June '02 for those that sign up by October 31st. Send me an e-mail and I'll sign you up. Don't wait this is a limited time offer...

Keep an eye on this forum for news of upcoming meets and events.