Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

F/S Ipod Touch 8Gigs

Old 02-20-2008, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S Ipod Touch 8Gigs

I bought this as a gift for a friend and is on route to my house, but it looks like they already have it . So before I return it I figured I'll check to see if anyone here wants it. I'll let it go for $250, let me know asap, once it gets here in a couple of days it'll be immediately sent back if there is no interest in the device.

Rich
Old 02-20-2008, 08:42 PM

I hope you all know that you can connect your iPod/MP3 player with your stock stereo in S?
Old 02-21-2008, 06:12 AM

do you know if the ipod touch will work with the pioneer ipod controller?
Old 02-21-2008, 06:24 AM

MoZo, you need to tell us what that adapter thingy you wer talking about is called...

Also, if I've ripped my on CDs, can I load them onto an iPod w/o iTunes charging me or deleting them from the iPod? I don't understand completely how the syncing thing works. A gadget freak here says that if they are not in your iTunes account that they'll be deleted. That doesn't make ANY sense to me.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by webmasterino,Feb 21 2008, 07:24 AM
MoZo, you need to tell us what that adapter thingy you wer talking about is called...

Also, if I've ripped my on CDs, can I load them onto an iPod w/o iTunes charging me or deleting them from the iPod? I don't understand completely how the syncing thing works. A gadget freak here says that if they are not in your iTunes account that they'll be deleted. That doesn't make ANY sense to me.
I will start a new post and will put up all the info for that! I don't want to hijack this post from him. You can sync any pirated or stolen music using iTunes to your iPod. Just drag all your music into iTunes and then click on iPod link in iTunes and press Sync button or Autofill and you are good to go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-2003-H...sspagenameZWDVW

You can also go to ebay and search for S2000 ipod and you will see it all.

Buying this iPod from him and buying that iPod connector would be an awesome deal! All your music, gigs of music, on yo fingertips
Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by webmasterino,Feb 21 2008, 09:24 AM

hes right, but what you can do is ditch i-tunes completely and use a program like ephpod to control it
Old 02-21-2008, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Texas_Phantom,Feb 21 2008, 09:03 AM
I disagree, but i can't speak to the iPod. i bought my daughter an off brand and i can put anything I want to on it.
Guys, just don't go to iTunes store, when you install iTunes it asks you about the store...just click No No NO NO NO! and you can do anything you want in iTunes! for FREE
Old 02-21-2008, 09:43 AM

Yeah, I can confirm that you don't need to purchase any mp3's from itunes. All you have to do is update your itunes library with the music/movies/pictures you want, press the "sync" button and it'll upload all your mp3's (regardless of where you got it) to the ipod.

Also I was reading a bit more about this newer version and it looks like you will be able to hack it with a program called jailbreak. This program will work similarly to unlock the iphone as well if anyone is interested, although you will have to look it up on your own on how to do that (and at your own risk). Hacking the Ipod touch will give you a large variety of third party software that you may use, such as emulators, google maps, divx players, the works.

I also have to tell you guys that I did open up the package so I can play with it...sorry, its something that I tried resisting...but very hard to do for me. If it doesn't sell here I'll most likely keep it and hack the heck out of it.

As for your question about the IPod controller Jeff, I don't know and can't really confirm whether or not it'll work. I assume it will though.

Rich
Old 02-21-2008, 11:09 AM

I know..it's hard not to play with gadgets like those...I would've done the same..LOL
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45 AM

well poop, i wanted it to give as a present

i say just have fun with it though

Quick Reply: F/S Ipod Touch 8Gigs