Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Elite ride accessories

Old 10-26-2013, 08:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Elite ride accessories

Anyone know this kid Saul Lopez? He started elite ride accessories in Arlington, he is selling a bunch of knock off stuff and running around the internet flagging everyone's post. That's a very week way to try and get into the industry if he actually sells anything at those prices he'll be gone soon any way. But all the same shady little punks like that don't need to be in the industry, I recommend staying away from that guy.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:12 AM

Sauls a good guy and will do what he can on the prices. As far as knock off stuff goes, Im assuming you are referring to the NRG products. If thats the case, then you should pretty much be bad mouthing EVERY vendor.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:13 AM

I saw you gave "SCW" a shout out in another post. They sell the exact same stuff as Saul. SMH.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:55 PM

I don't care what he sells. Any one that wants to open up shop is cool with me but when you start flagging other legit businesses its weak. If you sell a good product and take care of the customer you can do just fine with out trying to mess with someone else's thing. He flagged every SCW post and posted pics of SCW as his own. I don't know the guy that's why I asked of anyone knows what's up with that shit? If he wants to get in a pissing match with SCW o well , its cheaper parts for the rest of us. Just not a fan of how he is trying to do it.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:40 PM

Your only purpose for making this thread was to bash Saul. You proved that by calling him a "Shady little punk" and saying in the first post that he sells "knock off" products. And now you are saying you don't care what he sells.

He sells the same stuff for around the same price as SCW. Ive actually talked to him and asked him about the flagging and he hasn't done that at all LOL.

As far as the pictures he posts, those are all taken in his shop of products he has there... He's not trying to claim anything as his.

Bottom line is you just for whatever reason don't like him. Weather it is because you are friends with SCW or whatever. But thats not the way to go on giving a review about someone. How about giving a review of your personal experience with him? If you don't have one, then don't post anything.

I have not dealt with SCW, so I cannot comment on them. Please do not take this post as I am bashing them.

I have personally shopped and dealt with Saul. He is a stand up guy and will honor/work with customers. Please do not let This guys review detour you from ever checking out his shop.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:59 AM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

This whole post should really be deleted. Sounds like the OP is just bashing the guy because he's a fan of another shop. If you have no personal experience with a shop to go on you have no grounds to post publicly about them. Keep the drama off S2ki.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by pepperinyoureye
This whole post should really be deleted. Sounds like the OP is just bashing the guy because he's a fan of another shop. If you have no personal experience with a shop to go on you have no grounds to post publicly about them. Keep the drama off S2ki.

Word for word exactly what I was trying to say.

If you don't have a personal experience with another shop to give a REVIEW on, then please don't even post.