Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Stolen seats

Old 09-13-2010, 04:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ls_Dm

http://houston-imports.com/forums/showthre...t=590285&page=3

Kuzzin

http://houston-imports.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=589840

of course, as ya'll know... i have to give my 2 cents.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:51 PM

I been giving mine
Old 09-13-2010, 04:59 PM

not a fan of hatchless one. I look forward to bombing his next seat for-sale thread.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:19 PM

word to that. Im not worried about getting banned I know nga's with power over there . So I will just be trolling all the forsale s2k related shit calling fools out
Old 09-13-2010, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by godmachine,Sep 13 2010, 07:19 PM
word to that. Im not worried about getting banned I know nga's with power over there . So I will just be trolling all the forsale s2k related shit calling fools out
haha, you know i'll be doing the same.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am all for not getting stuff stolen but I am curious at what you guys can really do to these scum bags. You do not have any major ground for legal action. Unless you guys plan on going to give a beat down (which is just dumb and going to get you in trouble), why fight the wind. These punks will continue to steal stuff and sell. The best we as owners can do is try our best to protect our stuff. I honestly find this thread useless to an extend.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:45 PM

the point of this thread is awareness.... we post up info. what the rest of the s2000 community to do with this information is up to them. it can also serve as cold shock to the Houston community to protect your car.

for me I did not protect my first s2000 (seat locks, garage, good alarm, etc) I was complacent and thought it would never happen to me. well one day it did.

I want new s2k owners to see that owning an s2000 does take a bit of responsibility and don't be complacent about preventive measure because its not an if you get your seats stolen (or attempted) it's a when.

believe it or not some seats in the Houston area are stamped. selling stolen property is not exactly a slap on the wrist. some people are content with rolling over and just letting it happen with "awww shucks! better luck time, I guess" not me...

if i can even throw a speedbump or even hinder them in the slightest by being an annoying thorn in their side i will continue to do so.

So if this thread is useless to an extent to you, that is okay. this thread is not for everybody.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:52 PM

If you are a bank robber and all of a sudden people start calling you out on it . Do you think you will be robbing more banks anytime soon ? Thats the point .
Old 09-13-2010, 07:35 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Benn-O,Sep 13 2010, 06:45 PM
the point of this thread is awareness.... we post up info. what the rest of the s2000 community to do with this information is up to them. it can also serve as cold shock to the Houston community to protect your car.

for me I did not protect my first s2000 (seat locks, garage, good alarm, etc) I was complacent and thought it would never happen to me. well one day it did.

I want new s2k owners to see that owning an s2000 does take a bit of responsibility and don't be complacent about preventive measure because its not an if you get your seats stolen (or attempted) it's a when.

believe it or not some seats in the Houston area are stamped. selling stolen property is not exactly a slap on the wrist. some people are content with rolling over and just letting it happen with "awww shucks! better luck time, I guess" not me...

if i can even throw a speedbump or even hinder them in the slightest by being an annoying thorn in their side i will continue to do so.

So if this thread is useless to an extent to you, that is okay. this thread is not for everybody.
AMEN Benn-O!

And I am with you on Hatchless as well as Kuzzin, to many repeat sales to be legitimate and WAY to anxious to close a thread that points to their ... shall we say "activities"

REMEMBER ... Engrave VIN ... DOCUMENT with Photographs SEAT LOCKS from Kodokan
Old 09-13-2010, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by s2kx2,Sep 13 2010, 09:35 PM
AMEN Benn-O!

And I am with you on Hatchless as well as Kuzzin, to many repeat sales to be legitimate and WAY to anxious to close a thread that points to their ... shall we say "activities"

REMEMBER ... Engrave VIN ... DOCUMENT with Photographs SEAT LOCKS from Kodokan
just contact me if you need your seats stamped.

i do them for free for my s2k brothers.

again thanks everbody. thanks for Godmachine for organizing this how would say... crusade

Quick Reply: Stolen seats