Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Sprint PCS Problems Resolved

Old 08-27-2004, 05:40 PM

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Sprint PCS Problems Resolved

I have had it, Sprint PCS, and it's customer service is one of the worst if not the worst. I lost three calls today while I was talking and had 2 incoming calls go directly to voice mail and not to my phone, even though where I was at I had 2 bars of signal. I thought I could get 2 new phones but that doesn't seem to be happen'in. So I guess it is back to Verizon.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate to tell you, but they all suck...

J.D. Power survey of cell phone users
Old 08-28-2004, 07:23 AM

sounds like you need a software upgrade...and if you've had service longer than 18 months, you'll be able to get 2 new free phones from a corporate store which may help your issues out.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ulrich,Aug 28 2004, 09:56 AM
I hate to tell you, but they all suck...

J.D. Power survey of cell phone users
yes I know that, but at this time and place Sprint is the one that will not do a dam thing to fix my phones
Old 08-28-2004, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmugen,Aug 28 2004, 10:23 AM
sounds like you need a software upgrade...and if you've had service longer than 18 months, you'll be able to get 2 new free phones from a corporate store which may help your issues out.
We have had these phones for about 8-10 months and my phone has had 4 "UPGRADES" as Sprint calls it, and my phone works worst than Cammie's, who has had 1. The first a month after we started service.

I'm sure it is the phone and even Trung and some Sprint people tell me it's the phones, BUT NO ONE WITH SPRINT WILL DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM. And that is where the customer service sucks. I am willing extend my contract and need to increase my minutes, but not with the phones I have. I am not looking for free phones, but to get better phones at the new customer price, which I think is fair. I have even tried to buy a phone from QT, but that hasn't worked.

I have been trying for 5 months to get something done, you even you did something to my phone at a GTG, and it still works like shit.

Moving to another company will cost me more money, but right now I am wasteing money in dropped calls and calling my voice mail to get those message or to call the person back, and my pissed off factor is high.

Sprint can have a customer for 2 years more or even longer if they would help or up to 2 weeks more, it's up to them.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:02 AM

i've only used sprint and t-mobile. Perhaps T-mobile is a better choice for you? I would have changed if I could get signal at my house.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:47 AM

I'm with you guys - half the time my sprint phone doesn't even ring when I get a call, it goes straight into voice mail. Now I'm stuck in this contract....

I wish I had never left Cingular. I never had bad service or dropped calls, and was able to get reception even in the Frio River Canyon!
Old 08-29-2004, 09:20 AM

hmmm, those phones are over 2 years old.. and you just got them? Too bad that I myself get drop calls a few times a week but that's a given w/ any carrier. Tom switched over to Sprint b/c T mobile didn't cover Missouri City very well. Nancy, you and I have the same model phone and both of us seem to have serious issues with it. I spoke to the Sanyo rep a few weeks ago and he told me that the "first series" came out has issues w/ it and Sprint will switch your phone for a new series. I haven't done this swap out yet but my mgr who has the new version says his is flawless. Let me now if i can help out guys Coop and Lips2000.5
Old 08-29-2004, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by s2kmugen,Aug 29 2004, 12:20 PM
Let me now if i can help out guys Coop and Lips2000.5
Get Sprint to sell me some new phones at the new customer price!!!!!!!

If not then within 1 1/2 weeks, Sprint is losing a customer, I will eat the cost of getting out of the contract, becuase service is that bad.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:56 PM

pm me w/ the #'s

Quick Reply: Sprint PCS Problems Resolved