Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

South Coast Cruise hosted by HPD

Old 02-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Coast Cruise hosted by HPD

S! HPD Members and Friends!

Houston Performance Driving (HPD) will be gearing up for another S.C.C. to Galveston on Sunday, February 25th, 2007. Please come join us for a good time with good friends. There will be cars/trucks of all makes and models. Some of the most powerful cars in Houston are HPD Members. If you love the auto world please come cruise with us and join our forum. (Please use xtc4us as a referral if you register).

I. Cruise Outline:

- There will be (2) locations for the HPD SCC.

A) Northsiders: will meet at Greenspoint Mall in the Bel Furniture parking lot. There is a Whataburger for food, and Chevron for gas right next to it. Meet time is 11AM with roll out at 11:45AM.

B) Southsiders: will meet at 288 N. and 518 W. at the Super Target parking lot. Meet time is 12 Noon with roll out at 12:45 PM.

C) Don't be late or you will have to find us on the cruise!

- Once both groups have united we will cruise down 288 S. to Lake Jackson. Once 288 S. ends we will turn north up the coast onto the Bluewater Highway. Galveston will be our next stop with a late lunch at Salsa's Mexican Restaurant.

- After lunch (2 hours) the group will regroup at Cherry Hill (East Beach) for pics along the slopped wall. There will be a zero tolerance on any street racing. Galveston PD has told me it is* OK to park at Cherry Hill just has long as there is NO STREET RACING!

- Once pics are complete HPD and friends will continue on home up I-45 N. to Houston (or your destination) and break off has your exit comes up.

II. Gear:

- Full tank of gas.
- 2 Way walkie/radio. (this is a must!)
- Radar Detector.
- Sunglasses.
- Lunch $$$.
- Video/Digital Camera.
- Positive attitude.
- Respect for Imports and Domestics.
- ***$2 for toll bridge***.

*I will have the printed directions and schedule for the cruise at both meet locations.*

III. Rules and Safety:

IMPORTANT!!! WARNING!!! DANGER!!! This will be a 110% safe cruise. There will be zero tolerance policy on racing of any kind. We have all spent countless $$$ and wrench time getting our cars/truck/bikes to where they are. Please respect the rules and I promise you will have a blast! IMPORTANT!!! WARNING!!! DANAGER!!!

- Please use signals.
- Wear your seat belts.
- Keep an eye on your speed*
- Easy enough yes?!
- Thank you!

This has always been such a great cruise in the past. Normally we have +65 cars/trucks/bikes......I think on the last SCC we had +75. Rides such as WRXs, STis, G35s, 350Zs, Supras, Porches, BMWs, Mercedes, Minis, C5s, C6s, C5 Z06s, C6 Z06s, Vipers, SSs, T/As, Lightnings, Cobras, GTs, EVOs, SRTs, RX7s, RX-8s and much more! Please come out and join HPD for a fun event! Let us show why we are the POWER CITY! Bikes are welcome!!!*

Please check out Houston Performance Driving www.houstonperformancedriving.com and check it out. There is always something going on.

If anyone has any questions about the event. Please PM and I'll get back ASAP!

Thank you very much everyone and I'm looking forward to the 25th.

Please sign up on roll call: http://www.houstonperformancedriving.com/f...-2-25&e=402&c=1

GO BALLS DEEP!

Troy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a copy and paste...just a fyi i dont get anything for posting this. im a member and figured some of you guys might enjoy something like this. its a good group of guys with some fast cars. they have a reputation of looking down at imports...i can tell you from first hand experience this is not true. i started hanging with these guys when i had my rx-8 and was welcomed with open arms. anyways i hope to see some of you guys on there....if you want to use me as a reference my forum tag is "new2fast"

ramon