Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

No S2k for Me

Old 01-06-2002, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No S2k for Me

Well, I received my grades and I got a C in history. Ah well it's been great knowing you guys. I'll secretly pop up from time to time to say hi. Well i guess i'll have to try again for another semester for the beautiful car. Anyways ttyl. I'm really bummed out and pissed. More or less my dad is upset about me getting the C he thought I was working harder, but it seems he told me it have to be all B's if I wanted the car, which it sucks for me right now.
Old 01-06-2002, 06:26 PM

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!
Old 01-06-2002, 06:30 PM

Dude, I know the feeling! I got to the mailbox first this semester Still driving. Well, sorry to hear-better luck next semester. Maybe offer a fair-priced used S2k Well, good luck! Brandon
Old 01-06-2002, 07:04 PM

ARGGG, Lucky you bjechols hehe. I really detest anything used. You don't know how hard it was driven, the problems it had, or anything. I got no MONEY. I leech off my parents. Dad just had another stupid talk with me, saying try harder etc...... I was seeing maybe if I shed a tear it will do a guilt trip, but I don't want to be a wuss hehe.

Wes, now that your in your insight, LETS RACE! Stock 107 ponies vs your hybrid.
Old 01-06-2002, 07:09 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SpEeDxXxRaCeR
[B]Wes, now that your in your insight, LETS RACE!
Old 01-06-2002, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by SpEeDxXxRaCeR
I was seeing maybe if I shed a tear it will do a guilt trip, but I don't want to be a wuss hehe.
Man that sux!! But for an S2000, I'd ball my eyes out!! Keep in touch.

Mark
Old 01-06-2002, 10:59 PM

Originally posted by SpEeDxXxRaCeR
...I was seeing maybe if I shed a tear it will do a guilt trip, but I don't want to be a wuss hehe...
i cried to get a 'White '95 Mazda RX-7 (twin-turbo)', but it didn't work. i did however get a 'Silver '01 Honda S2000' four days later.
Old 01-06-2002, 11:02 PM

I remember when I was a little kid I really wanted this Little snowmobile being drawn for at a local McDonalds. It was a Kitty Cat, Just like the full sized Arctic Cat snow mobiles, but this had wheels on the skis. You could actually drive it with out snow (nifty Eh). I wanted it so bad , I prayed and prayed, but to no avail I never I never won it. Years later, after I had many jobs,joined the military and been in for 12 and a half years. Worked and bled on f4-g's during Desert Storm, lived in tent in the middle of the desert with 12 people for 6 months, sucked on a gas mask while diving for cover in a bunker I helped build( over and over ) receiving unknown shots and ordered to take "P" Tabs( a reported nerve agent antedote, that gave every one the shits and other gastrointestinal problems and probably later on cancer). A little later I was given the chance to cross train and become a Flight Engineer after studying and going to many schools, survivor training, evasion and escape and then finally,I was a brand new flight engineer. I had to endure the snake pit(office where you hang out) and non stop "stump the dummy questions" from more experienced aviators. They were only "schooling us", I took it all in, formatted it and persevered. Now after travelling the world ( seeing many less fortunate) I built up my credit history and my savings and have found.... I CAN BUY STUFF MYSELF, I bought a much larger 700cc Yamaha MT. Max snow mobile and what do you know, a silver S 2000 and a house I just had to sell 'cause being at the beck and call of my country, I'm being sent to Germany. This is a good thing of course, because the S 2000 is going with me! Oh! I degress, I forgot this post was you weren't getting a car (S 2000) because you failed to put in the time or effort to get a..."B"? HHhhmm...boo hoo while you are worried about your grades( or lack there of) your fellow country men are risking there lives for your country's interests and the justice demanded by our dead. Forgive me if this is "heavy" but I feel no empathy for some one who readily admits he's leaching off his parents. I think you need a dose of reality. You have good taste wanting an "S". When you are actually able to afford one, pay your own bills, feed yourself and cover your insurance all on your lonesome, there will be some other brand spankin new toy for you to buy. Maybe the S 2000-R..eh
Old 01-06-2002, 11:36 PM

dude, chill out.

i think he doesn't have a job because his parents didn't want him to get one so that he would concentrate more on school. he was going to get a job after he got an S2000 though.

BTW: i must say that you (RTR) have accomplished a lot in your life time, and i would be at least 85 before i would be able to do all you've done; except for the getting the S2000 part - i was 16 for that one.
Old 01-07-2002, 12:04 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lips2000
[B]

Man that sux!! But for an S2000, I'd ball my eyes out!! Keep in touch.

Quick Reply: No S2k for Me