Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Hardtop Options?

Old 12-13-2011, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardtop Options?

Through a stroke of luck I can get a hardtop but I haven't done much research. Is there anyone here who has dealt with them and knows of a reputable source that sells quality products?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:19 PM

Evan I just got a Mugen Replica CF hardtop from spyder from here (S2Ki) it was $2050 and I absolutely LOVE it.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:22 PM

Did you pay to have the window pre-installed or what. How long did it take you to get it from the time you paid and how did you pay? By the way buy my exhaust lol...I have three exhausts sitting in my apartment lol
Old 12-13-2011, 09:00 PM

theres and oem silver hardtop at honda or clearlake for sale. they tried to sell it to me at cost but my cars not silver. hardtop is 100% complete
Old 12-14-2011, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by WootRWD
theres and oem silver hardtop at honda or clearlake for sale. they tried to sell it to me at cost but my cars not silver. hardtop is 100% complete
How much are they asking?
Old 12-14-2011, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by youngjae
Did you pay to have the window pre-installed or what. How long did it take you to get it from the time you paid and how did you pay? By the way buy my exhaust lol...I have three exhausts sitting in my apartment lol
You pay $65 to have the plexiglass window installed before its shipped. I ordered without keeping the holidays in mind so it took about a month for mine to arrive. LOL I still have 2 70mm NEW gaskets sitting in my room incase I buy an exhaust...how about you let me test one our for hmmm lets just say a lifetime to be safe
Old 12-14-2011, 09:28 AM

I'll probably go for vacuum infused FRP rather than CF. Reason being is I'm going to paint the HT a gloss black with the same paint fleck look of the sebring silver in order to create some university between the car paint and the hard top. Pretty sure it'll look sick.

I'm selling the skunk2 exhaust for 150$ so just hit me up lol. Pretty sure you won't find too many exhausts under 200$ here. If you can pick it up soon I'll sell it for 125$ and I know no one will beat that lol.

Still can't believe you managed to fix that lip up and have it look decent on the car lol.........the story of that lip is pretty epic. You're actually its 4th owner. I bought it from the 2nd owner, Greg from underground graphics and it had that cracked part in the middle from hitting a parking block. Then I was driving and it fell off and I ran over it and dragged it halfway down shepard dr before I was able to dislodge it. Ah well it was free and it looks good on your car so alls well xD
Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 AM

I'll probably go for vacuum infused FRP rather than CF. Reason being is I'm going to paint the HT a gloss black with the same paint fleck look of the sebring silver in order to create some university between the car paint and the hard top. Pretty sure it'll look sick.

I'm selling the skunk2 exhaust for 150$ so just hit me up lol. Pretty sure you won't find too many exhausts under 200$ here. If you can pick it up soon I'll sell it for 125$ and I know no one will beat that lol.

Still can't believe you managed to fix that lip up and have it look decent on the car lol.........the story of that lip is pretty epic. You're actually its 4th owner. I bought it from the 2nd owner, Greg from underground graphics and it had that cracked part in the middle from hitting a parking block. Then I was driving and it fell off and I ran over it and dragged it halfway down shepard dr before I was able to dislodge it. Ah well it was free and it looks good on your car so alls well xD
Are you really selling that exhaust for $125? I'll take it off your hands today if he doesn't want it!
Old 12-14-2011, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by WootRWD
That top is still available? FUUU need to sell wheels now
Old 12-14-2011, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by WootRWD' timestamp='1323842447' post='21235590
How much are they asking?
2700 I think with tax??? Don't fully remember. If you have a silver s2k its defintely a good deal.

Quick Reply: Hardtop Options?