Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

EVERYONE READ THIS

Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVERYONE READ THIS

This isn't the 1st time this topic comes to my attention.Its not the 2nd,3rd or 4th so please read and take things into consideration.

Everyone whoring threads needs to stop already.I dont care who you are.The thread whoring is out of hand.Not everyone wants to see 100 smileys,random talk & pics,etc etc. in every thread especially if someone opened it with a real question,suggestion,help request,etc.

Lets take for example this thread.
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=766624

The guy is asking for help in all seriousness.Some people posted some related info then we get into Ruckus talk and fingering,etc.We need to stop this BS seriously.One day everyone will post a thread were they will be asking something serious and im sure you would not like it if other people come in and run it off subject.

With that said lets move things on now.

Cliffs:
Stay on topic,if not go post in Ramblings thread thats why I created it.
Dont whore peoples threads
If you do ima delete your posts in that thread and more.

Thanks for reading.

-Houstook CO team Alleykat & Benn-O
Old 02-19-2010, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be pruning all posts that do not relate to the thread topic. esp. with meet threads. no reason to have 40 pages in a cupcake meet.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:20 PM

Bump
Old 02-19-2010, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by alleykat,Feb 20 2010, 01:20 AM
Bump
Just sticky this ngaaaaaaaa!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by second2none,Feb 20 2010, 01:42 AM
Just sticky this ngaaaaaaaa!
Nah people miss the stickies all the time including myself.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:30 AM

Sounds good to me!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:55 PM

I agree. Jacob is a good friend of mine and honestly this isnt the first time his thread went to shit due to off-topic post. He even came to me and asked why the "houstook" guys act the way they do. Ive personally been here awhile (consider me an OG if you must) and told him that the guys are really cool and not to take it to heart. When I first started posting here and getting to know the community I was welcomed with open arms. Through this forum is how I met alot of my friends as well. But Jacob has been in the s2k game for awhile and he is on his 2nd s2k so he isnt a noob. He just doesnt post much on here but I convinced him to get involved with the houston community. He is a great guy so just cut him slack. The first reply on the example you posted is the initiator of the "off topic" content in his thread. But I can assure you guys his car will be a show stopper once its complete
Old 02-20-2010, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by s2kpinoy,Feb 20 2010, 06:55 PM
I agree. Jacob is a good friend of mine and honestly this isnt the first time his thread went to shit due to off-topic post. He even came to me and asked why the "houstook" guys act the way they do. Ive personally been here awhile (consider me an OG if you must) and told him that the guys are really cool and not to take it to heart. When I first started posting here and getting to know the community I was welcomed with open arms. Through this forum is how I met alot of my friends as well. But Jacob has been in the s2k game for awhile and he is on his 2nd s2k so he isnt a noob. He just doesnt post much on here but I convinced him to get involved with the houston community. He is a great guy so just cut him slack. The first reply on the example you posted is the initiator of the "off topic" content in his thread. But I can assure you guys his car will be a show stopper once its complete
I usually wait till the thread has been officially answered/resolved before I whore. I met Jacob in person and he's truly a nice guy.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:46 PM

interesting... didnt we mention this a long time ago and then someone went off topic about it? go figure...
Old 02-21-2010, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by second2none,Feb 20 2010, 08:17 PM
I usually wait till the thread has been officially answered/resolved before I whore. I met Jacob in person and he's truly a nice guy.
Lets leave the whoring for the Ramblings thread from now on.

Originally Posted by s2kmugen,Feb 20 2010, 08:46 PM
interesting... didnt we mention this a long time ago and then someone went off topic about it? go figure...
Yup I thought we had things resolved but I guess not.

Quick Reply: EVERYONE READ THIS