Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Anyone want to buy a turbo S2000?

Old 12-02-2003, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone want to buy a turbo S2000?

Anybody know anyone in town that might be in the market for a turbo S2000? I'm tired of going to jail. I haven't priced the car out yet, just curious if anyone knows anyone who might be interested.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:15 PM

Sorry to hear you're selling the car after all the work you've put into it.
Good luck selling it though
Old 12-02-2003, 06:35 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I am also very sorry to hear that you'll be selling the car. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:53 PM

redlnr will be missed, but if i were in your situation I probably would have done the same, it seemed that car brought nothing but bad news to you i'm sure it was quite an experience,I kept up with all your stories you posted on the car and will always remember that one day i saw your car parked in the garage

hopefully whatever you have planned next works out well.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:10 PM

Now I *really* want to know what happened on Friday...
Old 12-02-2003, 08:30 PM

Originally posted by Ulrich
Now I *really* want to know what happened on Friday...
It's really not that exciting of a story. Trung and I were wrongfully accused and arrested for racing on Westheimer. The cop's own report says that we didn't race, but instead it claims that we were staging to race with another car by navigating next to him in traffic and that the cop swept in and prevented the race. So we were arrested for almost racing. I have no doubt that we both will get off (if they even prosecute us for "racing") but that doesn't change the events that happened. Houston is aggresively trying to crack down on street racers and they are willing to stop and arrest anyone that looks like they might be doing something wrong. So, you can be arrested for speeding and changing lanes...if you have a car that looks like it's been modified for racing. If I had actually been racing I would probably be telling myself that I should just be more careful and not race. But the way I was driving is the way I drive everytime I get into the car. I just feel that at this time of my life, and living in Houston, this car is going to continue to be nothing but trouble legally. I don't want to drive around scared all of the time wondering if I'm going to get arrested for accelerating around a slower car.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:38 PM

That's complete BS on the cops part. If yall get prosecuted for that, then Houston really needs to take an in depth look at the way they are handling the street racing situation, more than they already need to.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:26 AM

fak man, that's some bullingshit for reals. Wish I could buy some crap from you. Good luck selling the car, and better luck with everything else.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:23 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wesmaster
Houston is aggresively trying to crack down on street racers and they are willing to stop and arrest anyone that looks like they might be doing something wrong.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:42 AM

Thats not true Ulrich. Dealing with traffic, yes it is but with other crimes, it isn't. Wes I can't beleive this happenned. Its exactly like the Kmart incident, getting arrested for racing when you aren't. I will talk to some friends and law professor and see whats up.

Late

_______

Juan S.

Quick Reply: Anyone want to buy a turbo S2000?